STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Current physique. Down 15 lbs in 6 weeks. Sitting around 195 right now. Goal is to try and hopefully get to that 10% bf that eluded me last time. Hoping another 6-8 lbs will get me there. Then it’s time to get big big hopefully
IMG_1649.jpeg
Looking good fam!

Wish I had the mental strength to go through another bulk but once my abs disappear I’ll enter a deep depression 😭

Looking good fam!

Wish I had the mental strength to go through another bulk but once my abs disappear I’ll enter a deep depression 😭
I can only do so much with my abs. Can't do much since I have a history of abdominal surgery. Feels like it's tearing up everytime I target that area. Too bad.

Looking good fam!

Appreciate you bro! Hahaha yea it takes a little while getting used to getting a little fluffy but it’s worth it trust me. Mine were still visible but just not as sharp as they were during peak cut.

Henry Cavill, is that you?

Too bad they fired me 🤣

For real for real. My gym got an in & out next door and the onion/meat aroma is sexy

All these gyms located near fast food joints pleases your Tank Top Master Tank Top Master .
ohhh.png

Think of all the weak-willed cretins that will fall to their saturated fat fetish instead of paying The Iron Price.
fredo.png

If your "gym" was actually a Pizza Planet Fitness you already know it was a wrap.
mjgrin.png

As soon as I walk out of my Planet Fitness the smell of Popeyes hits me in the face. Its right across the street.

For real for real. My gym got an in & out next door and the onion/meat aroma is sexy

All these gyms located near fast food joints pleases your Tank Top Master Tank Top Master .
ohhh.png

Think of all the weak-willed cretins that will fall to their saturated fat fetish instead of paying The Iron Price.
fredo.png

If your "gym" was actually a Pizza Planet Fitness you already know it was a wrap.
mjgrin.png

i always wonder how related this is, like do gym conglomerates take this into consideration? or is it just that there are that many fast food joints that it is unavoidable??

😂🤔 does planet fitness really have pizza in there? where does the pizza come from, 😂 do they have kitchen in the back??

i always wonder how related this is, like do gym conglomerates take this into consideration? or is it just that there are that many fast food joints that it is unavoidable??

😂🤔 does planet fitness really have pizza in there? where does the pizza come from, 😂 do they have kitchen in the back??

Idk if they do but my dream is to own my own gym and I will use that gym money to open up a fast food spot right by it.

Hell, I might even try to get like a Panera Bread (🤢) across the street so I can increase traffic and get the folks "trying to be good" too.
shaq.png

They used to have designated days where they gave away bagels in the morning and had pizza nights in a separate evening. (It was chain pizza, not homemade ish.)

I haven't set foot in a PF since I started lifting-lifting and became a Sage but I've heard some spots stopped this during covid.

How you gonna workout at a gym withoutfree weights and think you deserve pizza and/or bagels?
stopitslime.png

Idk if they do but my dream is to own my own gym and I will use that gym money to open up a fast food spot right by it.

Hell, I might even try to get like a Panera Bread (🤢) across the street so I can increase traffic and get the folks "trying to be good" too.
shaq.png

They used to have designated days where they gave away bagels in the morning and had pizza nights in a separate evening. (It was chain pizza, not homemade ish.)

I haven't set foot in a PF since I started lifting-lifting and became a Sage but I've heard some spots stopped this during covid.

How you gonna workout at a gym withoutfree weights and think you deserve pizza and/or bagels?
stopitslime.png

i’ve read that both the gym & restaurant businesses are amongst the most challenging/hardest to profit in so you’d be doubling the exposure to risk altho i suppose you could insulate both businesses by pumping in food smells from the restaurant into the gym & simultaneously offer membership plans in the restaurant 😂

while not same thing, of these new super influencer gyms, they do seem to see the value integrating into being a one stop shop for everything, ostensibly in order to keep folk around/in the gym longer/more often w/food, meal prep, merch, grooming, media services…

how & how often do you train your calves for hypertrophy/size?

I try to hit them three times a week but I usually hit them twice a week. I find that it’s a good warm up for my squat pattern so I start my leg days with them. I’ll usually do like 3-4 sets. For the first two I’ll go a little heavier in the 6-8 rep range and then I’ll do back offs for like 8-12. I really focus on the stretched position and try to get full range of motion too. I do both straight leg and bent knee for the gastroc and soleus respectively. My calves were honestly bigger when I used to play ball :/

I try to hit them three times a week but I usually hit them twice a week. I find that it’s a good warm up for my squat pattern so I start my leg days with them. I’ll usually do like 3-4 sets. For the first two I’ll go a little heavier in the 6-8 rep range and then I’ll do back offs for like 8-12. I really focus on the stretched position and try to get full range of motion too. I do both straight leg and bent knee for the gastroc and soleus respectively. My calves were honestly bigger when I used to play ball :/

😮‍💨 that’s a good amount especially with both variations…never had much of desire to necessary grow any particular muscle, but my understanding for some muscles higher rep ranges & more frequency might be necessary…which maybe lines up why when you were doing other activity there was more size?

High insertion gang :pimp:

I hope you got a 4.40 40yd or a 40" vert to compensate :lol:

😮‍💨 that’s a good amount especially with both variations…never had much of desire to necessary grow any particular muscle, but my understanding for some muscles higher rep ranges & more frequency might be necessary…which maybe lines up why when you were doing other activity there was more size?

Yea I never cared much about my calves till I saw a recording of myself in shorts…it looked like I skip leg day 😅. That makes more sense, I used to play like 4-5x a week.

High insertion gang :pimp:

I hope you got a 4.40 40yd or a 40" vert to compensate :lol:

Mannn I wish, my hops are non existent these days :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom