STD-Wade?

myfavecopyos5.jpg

tired.gif
smh i hope these allegations aren't true. yall are too naive if you believe wade is really a sensitive, church-going, choir-boy... with all the doughhe's making and how famous he is chicks are coming to him left and right. it's sad to hear that he's abandoning his children.

LOL at the fave 5 pic though.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i remembering see her face and i knew their relationship wouldnt last..

not saying cheating is right, but he had bad chics in miami throwing it at him while he was coming home to his horse looking wife....he could only fight the temptation so long.

roll.gif
Cold blooded, but so true
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

they BEEN saying he had the flamethrower and that he got Hoopz who was reputed to have it preggo...

people will say anything.

not saying it is/isnt true...but women+divorce proceedings=emotional mudslinging...

and not to justify his behavior but she had to have known this was gonna happen and if i was him (or any athlete, i wouldnt get married. automatic extortion....dont even get me started on child support)
QFT!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Melo is married to LaLa....who is very un-attractive
Let me re-visit this.

indifferent.gif

n5232465_45525728_3595.jpg

Man I hate Dwade more and more. I'll be in Miami in exactly a month for my Aunt's wedding. I'll be sure to strap up twice If I find this chick.

Facebook her.

DF!!!

what's her name. I'll add her right now

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I never understood why these young millionaire athletes like LeBron, Melo, and Wade got married so early.
Co-sign

Now thats where I want to hit a @%!%#. You know this lady doesnt have a job, doesnt bring in ANY income....its Dwayne's money...not yours.....He can do whatever he wants with his money.

Pre-nup FTW
and Co !#%$ *%@*+$% Sign.

If i were in the same position as him, I woulda put Wilt Chamerblain numbers....i would be straight ho status! ***GROUPIE LOVE***

Back
Top Bottom