STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

And I've had orders recently that never sent me shipping info and they arrived on time

And I've had orders recently that never sent me shipping info and they arrived on time

Hmm I've never ordered through ndc I've always gone with foot locker or finish line. My account was charged already so hopefully they come tomorrow as scheduled.

I'm sure they will. I always get Friday-Saturday deliveries on Wednesday (got my 3 pairs of Oreos in today). I only get my online releases from Nike, the other sites always fail me

Finish line is usually my go to online. I got thunders and black grapes from finish line then got the black tongue 5s from foot locker. All my other pick ups were in store.

I couldn't tell you how much stuff I've gotten on nike in the last couple years lol

Only thing that sucks with finish line is they charge shipping and I know Nike members get free shipping so I usually just go to the store. I used to get pretty much any GR at foot action at century 3 because I always talked to the manager and she liked me I went there for years always buying stuff so she looked out but recently quit the company so now online might be the better option since waiting in line with a bunch of 14 year old kids and resellers isn't my favorite thing to do. Those days of going at whatever time during the day to get a pair or even lining up with other people or at least the majority of them will actually want the shoe for themselves and will keep them is over.

Yeah I talked to the new manager about a week ago, he said that her mom passed away and left her money, I'm assuming it was a nice amount and she contemplated moving back to where she was from not sure where that is but she ended up leaving the company back in late July.

@thugsmansion24  I just got the confirmation from one of my two orders from the NDC restock (Green Glows 4s and Mint Lebrons).  My other order (Hazelnut Lebrons) still shows "Processing."

Javy

I got green glows too. I tried for the bel airs but they were gone there was a size 15 left and I wasn't gonna just buy a random size I can't even come close to fitting just to try to trade down to my size or even resell for my size. I'm a 9-9.5 so that 15 is just a bit too big.

so many sneaks dropn dis weekend, what yall getn? i jus changed to the zk1 prelude 
laugh.gif

@thugsmansion24
 I just got the confirmation from one of my two orders from the NDC restock (Green Glows 4s and Mint Lebrons).  My other order (Hazelnut Lebrons) still shows "Processing."

Javy

how'd you get so many? did you know it was coming? you gotta fill me in on this stuff bro!

how'd you get so many? did you know it was coming? you gotta fill me in on this stuff bro!

I just happened to be looking at my phone when the tweet was sent out. I got the Green Glows and Mints right away, so I checked out right away for that order. Then out of curiosity I went back to check to see what else was still available, and noticed that every time I went back to the hazelnut page, there were different sizes showing. So I treated it like a FTL release and spent kept refreshing from my phone and clicking "add to cart" whenever a size 10 would pop up. It finally worked about 40 minutes later and I checked out again.

Javy

They always do that, state early delivery by one day. I think it creates a dampener in case delivery is delayed, they can say it was still on time

Back
Top Bottom