STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Do these look like ds to everyone? Box arrives dented and torn but at least it was wrapped
That's how mine look and I've played ball in them haha! Looks like someone at least walked around in them.

Javy

That's how mine look and I've played ball in them haha! Looks like someone at least walked around in them.

Javy

Just emailed the dude. I'm sure I'm sol. I guess I'll just wear them as beaters. Oh well 110 lesson. At least my AvM lebrons will be here tomorrow and I'm on the look out for a real ds pair of 2011s and also a pair of xx3 motorsports

There's no sock lint. It's weird because the receipt that came with them is from release date. They were probably worn inside only. There's no smell in them. Is what it is. I'll file an eBay claim but I'm sure I'll lose. Semi expensive lesson.

realistically, it wasn't expensive and its not like they're beat. they are just lightly worn. i wouldn't beat em, would just make it easier for me to want to wear em cuz u don't have to "unDS" them

That's what I'm going to end up doing. The guy admitted he now wore them around to try them on and said they weren't that bad when he shipped them. I guess in looking at them I creased them more. Left appropriate feedback, and I'll now have something to add to my rotation of dunkman x, playoff viii, Oakhill xx8, and Wolf grey 2012s to wear.

Last edited:
That's what I'm going to end up doing. The guy admitted he now wore them around to try them on and said they weren't that bad when he shipped them. I guess in looking at them I creased them more. Left appropriate feedback, and I'll now have something to add to my rotation of dunkman x, playoff viii, Oakhill xx8, and Wolf grey 2012s to wear.
damn thats wrong, shady *** people I swear. I guess shipping them caused them to be even more creased, sounds like a scam artist to me.

people kill me these days. Either way though their in good condition and thats still a good price, not the easiest shoe to find in that CW.

Definately because of comfort. I wouldnt even try these on at 1st, but once I got talked into putting them on my feet I was blown away. I have 2 of these oak hill's, 1 of the Grey Cements, and 1 of the Bel Air Se's. And I'm going to try and pick up the bred Se on the 1st.

My 1st is the playoff Viii's because it's the 1st Jordan I remember having.

WDYWT time?

My daily wears lately. Really been impressed by these, they're extremely comfortable and even though I've beat the crap out of them they've held up really well. Excellent quality on these and if I bother to go clean them off they still look good. 

Got here in 2 days from sole haven. Maybe I should buy all my shoes overseas. These look so good in person. I wish the pics could capture the colors.

I know people hate them but after seeing in person a couple weeks ago I had to cop

Last edited:
What styles did you do? And how long out are they, still 2 months?

Last edited:
45-50 days, did a gold/black chroma, an obsidian mimic, and another that I copied from Johnny appleseed in the iD thread

Congrats man. I feel that way about the bred. I want them but I don't want to search our an authentic pair. Glad your perseverance paid off.

It's so tough to tell real from fake sometimes, glad there ain't much out there I want that I've missed

Finally... The hunt is over. I've never had such a hard time hunting down an AUTHENTIC pair of Js before. So many unauthorized/GM pairs being sold as retail/authentic, it's scary.

Javy
congrats. this gives me hope. i gave up looking a bit ago b/c of all the gm pairs.

Thanks guys, it's nice finally have them in hand. Took a LOT of patience, and had to go through a few rounds of BS... 1st dozen tries were eBay listings that would get sold before I could finish checking out. Then I found a pair for a good price, but when I received them dude sent me a GM pair, and the pics in his listing definitely didn't match. He was cool though and gave me a full refund. Then I found a listing on Amazon for a DS pair. I got those in, and instead of the size 10 I ordered, I got sent an 11.5 pair (at least they were authentic). Had to send those back for a refund, and finally found another listing on Amazon for my size 10. Cost more than I wanted to pay, but over the past few weeks I've been downsizing shoes that I never wear and don't really like enough to keep. In the end, I basically traded DS Fear 3s and my custom "Space Jam" 11 lows for these. Couldn't be happier.

Javy

Back
Top Bottom