STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Good looking shoe actually. The se looks so much better than the regular 28

The lock down on the regular xx8 is just incredible compared to these. I would like them more without the red stitching

Could only get 1 pair of the tiffany dunks size 10. Will more then likely be for sale

And if the gator kings are anything like the kobe 9 tlo release I'm fed and may as well make my consolation id pair now.

Last edited:
dude, nike.com was TERRIBLE this morning. the model # search didn't work correctly and the link from twitter brought you to apparel and you had to click on "newest" to find the shoes finally. what a *** disaster

dude, nike.com was TERRIBLE this morning. the model # search didn't work correctly and the link from twitter brought you to apparel and you had to click on "newest" to find the shoes finally. what a *** disaster
I think the link to the collection page they have done before with non-TLO/general releases. 

Didn't try model #, guess I didn't need to since I lose my spot in line due to "connection error".

Wasn't even going for Tiffs...wanted the Kobes. Wonder what resell will be for both. 

The dunks are absurd on ebay right now. I didn't look at Kobe's but I'm sure they're not any better. Gator kings will be an epic fail. At least I have the Tiffany's to sell or trade for those. It's insane anymore. I keep saying I'm done and I keep coming back like a moron

200 plus waiting to ***** out meg

holy sh**! why were you waiting at that time to chat? did your order get canceled?

holy sh**! why were you waiting at that time to chat? did your order get canceled?
Wow, what is going on these days...200 in queue for a chat?

You know something is up if that many people are willing to wait to complain.

It wasn't cancelled. Just wanted to make sure everything was ok with the errors I got.

My goodness...very happy even though I did not get them.

This is what a hyperstrike/tier 0 should be like. Short and quiet announcement.

I had a spot in line for them - took about 10 minutes before I got the "sold out" message.

Javy

Well my tiffs actually shipped. Wish it would have been the yeezys I got lucky with and not those.

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't like em either. But copping a pair would have helped to put a bigger down payment on my house if you know what I mean

That's because people will drop at least a grand on them without hesitating :smh: and I have heard of people going up to $3000 whether that is true or not I have no idea.

I would have bought them to wear =(

Nike is saying the Gator Kings and the Infared VI will not be TLO this week, could change but as of right now they are not

I would have bought them to wear =(

Nike is saying the Gator Kings and the Infared VI will not be TLO this week, could change but as of right now they are not

This would be great! Makes it easier to cop multiple pairs. And the gator king is a must have for myself

Back
Top Bottom