STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

6pm and on IG. Was right there but couldnt go because I had both kids taking them to the pirates game. Literally 5 minutes away.....

Daaaaamn! Wish I knew. I didn't think about setting alerts until later, and didn't know if I'd recognize the spot anyways

One of my favorite pairs...

Mine's in the OG boxes sitting in 3 different houses =(. Probably a good reason why I wear 2 or 3 pairs out of ~125

the camp curry 1s are just insanely comfortable in a low with the charged and microg combined

Anyone know any store in the PGH area that's getting the Jordan OVO 10s next weekend? Social status east liberty isn't and the Footlocker in Ross Park isn't.

Anyone know any store in the PGH area that's getting the Jordan OVO 10s next weekend? Social status east liberty isn't and the Footlocker in Ross Park isn't.
  Yea what the guy above me said.  I think I read on solecollecter that only like 4 Footactions in the country are getting them... So that should tell you how limited they are.  TBH might just be online or bust for those.

Is anybody able to grab these for me in a size 10 when they come out?? I'll pay all shipping costs to Hawaii. I'm hearing next Saturday release.

I'm always here homie

Ovenboys, no store locally got them. I got a size 9 and sold them for 375. Rdot333 got a 9.5 he's looking to sell

Nope I got a 10. Punch drunk from staying at the damn Pirate game until the end only to catch a L

Last edited:
Oh well then message him and see if he actually plans on paying for them, or if he just wanted retail plus shipping lol

Do yall actually keep up w/ things going on in the city and surrounding boroughs? I'd like to discuss stuff w/ yall as opposed to w/ nuts in the comments sections or FB :lol: A lot of changes happening in Pittsburgh.

Back
Top Bottom