STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Been a while, I've seen nice stuff in the outlets thread so was wondering if it's had anything. Feel free to update me, I'd appreciate it

I've also got the black grapes from there. Probably should wear them sometime. That was what 2014?

Either late 13 or early 14. I know it was winter time cuz I grabbed one for javi n met up with him in the cold lol

For real! Now that you're in N.Y. I might hope for some assists from you. How far from the city?

90 minutes, it's a quick drive. I just found out last month that I can take the train a mile away from my house all the way to Kith Broadway (which is around the block from Adidas SoHo).

not too close but not too far, good to know. we'll def be keeping in touch regardless. unfortunately we never got to catch up with the ladies for a night out, but im sure one day we'll end up over in ny for a short trip

#boostweek

Last edited:
The pull tab just makes them easy to slip on, they don't get in the way during wear at all.

boost life ftw
javi, when you get done with that size 9 TD hit me up with first dibs!
i sold mine like a dumb *** for $800 cash, right before they peaked up to what they are now.
i literally have/had your full collection, minus the ST (which i surprisingly like after seeing shaw's)

Back
Top Bottom