STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

So the weather lately in the 412 has been amazing. Hope everyone is taking full advantage of it outside.
The other day me and 2 of my boys went down to the south side trail, hopped over some train tracks, hooked up our bread for bait and went fishing over the river. We were in this fresh +*$ spot just to the right of the 10th St. Bridge about 40 ft. over the water. Beautiful view of the city. Pgh seriously has some incredible secrets.

^Word. There's alot of nice spots around the city. Especially at night.
On a side note, haven't been in here in a good while. What's goin on 412?

I sing like Carl Lewis when he sang the national anthem, And i Dance like Mark Madsen any one got any more info on that American Idol tryouts? They would be really stupid to reject a young sex symbol Gladiator such as my self.

Originally Posted by richyung412

I sing like Carl Lewis when he sang the national anthem, And i Dance like Mark Madsen any one got any more info on that American Idol tryouts? They would be really stupid to reject a young sex symbol Gladiator such as my self.

laugh.gif

^ Good stuff
pimp.gif
. No luck for me atleast. Had no idea the malls were doin midnight releases, but that's what I get for not doing any "research" this year. 

i travel to the burgh a lot love it up there but i struck out at my campout im hoping these restock rumors come true so i can cop at retail

^I heard there was a fight at the Villa in East Lib., but other than that I haven't heard any other stories. Alot of places had midnight releases including The Villa. I don't think the release was of the same magnitude of other cities from what I've heard/seen on the news. Hopefully I can catch a restock if one goes down

Haven't seen any restock, went in to Sneaker Villa and Foot Locker downtown and East Lib today. Got stone face from all. Sent my cousin to wait in a line at a restock in LA today, they didn't have my size.

I'm sleepin on those as well. May need to see those in person. To add to his list though, I can't wait to cop the Obsidian XII's

Back
Top Bottom