STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^^ Immortal is the place. I plan on getting mine there in a couple weeks. The prices are the best I've come across in the burgh and the work is definitely there too. Southside's work is comparable but the prices are like 50% more and up. I haven't seen anyone go there and get something worth looking at for under $200

^^^ yea Where's Immortal at? I wanna get suttin for a good price and know the work is gon be hot.

Just got back from the pirates vs. mets game good game (im a mets fan) just figured id post in here and bump this thread up. been awhile since ive been to pittsburgh i need to get there more

It did get kinda dead in here. For you Jordan fans, I read the updated post and the first "23" pack is gonna be the Black/Shadow X's and the White/Black XIII's. Get ya cake up. Retail is $315 I believe. Ryan, you already know

TEAM PITTSBURGH by way of ST*R CITY

315? I'm about to cop another pair of pradas, screw the pack :lol:
laugh.gif
My Blog

315 isnt 2 much....DMPs plus the labor it took to get out there equals 315 lol...but yea black u already know pimp we out there....but go grab ya pradas Yury or should i say ya "grown mans" lol
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

Yury u sayin $315 is a lot for 2 pair of feets, but you fittin to drop that on 1 pair.lol. But I guess when u drive a X5 u can do that huh? lol

for the record, the pradas last way, way longer and go with more attire. as for the x5, during the year it's gone, my money's going towards an apartment... and if I lived at home, let's just say I could lease a 6 series :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.My Blog

Well looks like SV will be getting the aquas in early. What does that mean to you all? Yor screwed if you were planning on getting them there :lol:
laugh.gif
Sometime within the next two weeks there planned to arrive. So in the meantime try an get close to kenny so he can look out for you :rofl:
roll.gif
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

haven't posted on here in a minute. couple things:

1) I hope the villa isn't the only place getting the aquas, cuz I don't wanna end up spending something like $170. I usually cop up the street at Footlocker.

2) Are there any spots in Pittsburgh with a quickstrike account. I need those new nylon blazers in my life and don't feel like ordering online.

3) Any info if timebomb/one up got the brutes?

good looks

What's good Zimmy.
1)Da Villa isn't the only spot gettin the Aquas since they're GR.
2)However, Da Villa may be the only spot with a Quickstrike account in order to cop the blazers but ya best bet may be just orderin onilne i.e. Pickyourshoes.com.
3) Lastly try checkin the TimeBomb post that MrPittsburgh created, may have some resourceful info in there for you.

TEAM PITTSBURGH by way of ST*R CITY

No prob man. I highly doubt that anything was open today because of the holiday. Even if they were, they opened at 11am and closed at noon.lol.

@#%$ sv son! it's whatever i'm bout to be up on my gucci loue prada @#%$. and i may get a 6 series to reallylooked ignorant. i know dathgbboy andmr pittsburgh know i do it like dat
@#%$ the none beleivers in haters
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.My Blog

Just copped an 06 550...Amazing car^ although the 6 is def makin a statement :lol:
laugh.gif
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

Over the past few months ive seen sort of an "odd" trend on see Pittsburgh Pirates Fitteds in music videos to just on Rappers heads in general. i love my city please believe but were not the most popular fitted u know? so im just posting to just see if...

1. anyone else has noticed this "trend" and
2. if anyone can shed some light on WHY this is

thanks

stuntin_like_my281x211.jpg

fatjoe.jpg

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

www.myspace.com/rbnous18

Trust me Brah, the whole Pittsburgh Fitted is nothing to go "awwwwwww" about. It's just that most of the crap that wardrobe ppl come up wit match the array of Pirates fitteds that they have out. Remember about 3 years ago it was Atlanta Fitteds and before then it was NY fitteds. Goin back even furthere the classic Boston Bruins wit the Boss gear from the early 90's. they're just what's in in the fashion world as of now. Not takin anything away from Pittsburgh or the Pirates of course.

TEAM PITTSBURGH........by way of ST*R CITY

Whats good Burgh'ers? 1st time checking the regional forums and this is the 1st post I see. Im lovin it!!!!!! New Ken here. Whats going on with SV in E Lib? Went by there and they're closed.

Yup, they shut down. Had a major sale about a month and some change ago gettin rid of some of the inventory. Only one open now is downtown.

word Mr Pittsburgh I noticed that too. someone who has always been rockin pittsburgh/steelers gear lately is snoop. i stay seein that dude with somethin.

went by the villa downtown today, and they're inventory is super weak. hottest thing they had was the tokyo supreme forces and the back to school pack...other than that, not much at all.

Back
Top Bottom