STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

id like to follow u guys richyung412 and datbgboy let me know ur handles or follow me @trey_songz90
Just followed you and mentioned u hoss.
Thanks man appreciate it.  Struck out on the concords and absolutely will not settle for failure this time around.  Quick Q for u or someone else who can answer: one of managers at the Ace's on Forbes by Pitt asked me how I knew that they sold pairs early.  Anyone here have a strong connect with Ace's whose name I could use? 

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT mention that u know they sell em early. Dude in Oakland and his bro in E.Lib are the owners so they pretty much have the final say w/ anything there. Don't Ron Jeremy anybody either (name drop). If u want info, u have to cop somethin to show good faith that you're willin to drop some change. 
I really don't see how u missed out on the Concords tho. I had plenty of chances to cop, even after RD but passed bc they just didn't do it for me the way I thought they would. Copped for my daughter tho.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

lmao zambb steve RIP richyung412

Lmaooooo Naw ill still be back on here, Just not fun to troll anymore cuz i know yall. Did anyone grab them ugly big bird yellow foams??? @jsfeen304 my twitter is @SM_412 hit me up

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Thanks man appreciate it.  Struck out on the concords and absolutely will not settle for failure this time around.  Quick Q for u or someone else who can answer: one of managers at the Ace's on Forbes by Pitt asked me how I knew that they sold pairs early.  Anyone here have a strong connect with Ace's whose name I could use? 

yes and you have plenty of time to get your face known which is probably most important.....or take your chances on the internet

Whats a typicall retail store I can get in line at for the xiis coming out. %%!++ and most of them get these? Havent been out in a while.

^Pretty much the malls. Most of the malls should have them Saturday. Monroeville Mall is pretty popular which is where I usually cop from.
Anybody else grabbing the XII's or already copped them?

Congrats, that's my Alma Mater. Now that I know, we gon be the best of friends when it comes to getting some software
laugh.gif

The Olympic pack is at Social Status downtown.. They've been on sale since Monday so im not sure what all they still have out of the 180's, Pippens, AF1's.

OLY 6's are a GR so everywhere should have them.

Just moved from Portland, OR to New Castle, PA. Looks like I'll be hitting up PGH for my Jordan releases. Hope to meet some NTers in the lines...

Last edited:
Just moved from Portland, OR to New Castle, PA. Looks like I'll be hitting up PGH for my Jordan releases. Hope to meet some NTers in the lines...

I never wait in line and i dont think any of us PGHNTers do the line thing lol

New Castle is kind of far bro. Aint it like 60 miles from pgh?

I never wait in line and i dont think any of us PGHNTers do the line thing lol
New Castle is kind of far bro. Aint it like 60 miles from pgh?
Its about a 45 minute drive. I left my connects back home in Oregon and I was worried I was going to have to start payin reseller prices. Pretty easy to cop out here? Or all the PGH NTers just have good connects? I've been out here for a week and don't know where to go thats closer to me(honestly haven't really looked into it).

Yea New Castle is in the cut. PGH lines life is nothing like NYC, LA, HOU, DC or those major cities. There is a conspiracy like all cities where the mom and pops have insider info and allocate the sneaks before they even release, but there's a lot of spots all over the city and surrounding areas to spread the wealth so sneaks can be found. Ill be honest, Im an online guy, so if I dont hit on the net at 8am, I pass. Welcome to the 412, get your Steeler gear ready and enjoy the ride

i hit villa everytime an exclusive drops, like when them lebron 9 miami vice hit or ss for the yeezy 2, but other than that im online or hit up a mall in the burbs with ease

have fun getting there as soon as the store opens on release day and them tellin you they dont have your size or even better theyre sold out:stoneface:

better off online

have fun getting there as soon as the store opens on release day and them tellin you they dont have your size or even better theyre sold out:stoneface:
better off online

or just get there an hour or 2 early, pittsburgh is easy to cop from, yall sounding bitter for being late

Nice, thanks for all the info everyone. Sounds like I shouldn't have too much trouble coppin around here. Between online & local malls I think I should be able to get what I need. Thanks again.

new to the sneaker game and im from pittsburgh i was wondering if there are anykinda of buy sell trade events like dxc and sneaker con here or what is the closet one?

Back
Top Bottom