STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

new to the sneaker game and im from pittsburgh i was wondering if there are anykinda of buy sell trade events like dxc and sneaker con here or what is the closet one?

havent heard of anything here, Cleveland, DC, Philly, New York closes that do have them.

yea thats what i thought but do you know where i could find out when there is going to be one?
Google told me there was one in DC called "Sneakercon" on July 28th, Cleveland on June 24th called "Cleveland's Got Sole", Chicago's "Sneakercon" was May 19th.

Looks like most of them are early summer.

i hit villa everytime an exclusive drops, like when them lebron 9 miami vice hit or ss for the yeezy 2, but other than that im online or hit up a mall in the burbs with ease
how early did you go for them and are you going to get the gold medal pack there?

What's good everyone? Been a JB collector for a few years, really got into it in the last 2. I'm not sure what side of Pittsburgh everyone is on or if this has already been posted, but for the good and welfare of all those concerned I thought I'd explain the most controlled release that I go to every year and you're guaranteed your kicks. Century 3 mall off Route 51 has a Finish Line on their second floor. For every release that I've been to, (Concords, Cool Greys, Space Jams, Cement IV's, and Black Cement 3's) they hand out numbers.  What you do is head into the mall around the desired time, I usually get there around 8:30-9:00.  You check in the the store manager, he'll take your size and hand you a number card.  Once you have your card your marked into the book. You can actually leave the mall and go do what you gotta do until around 11:00-11:30 when they like to have everyone lined up.  They let you hang out inside the mall too, no mad rush at the door. Even if this is far out of your way it's the easiest release to guarantee you're getting your shoes, which is the best way to go about it IMO. I plan on being at the Christmas release again this year for the Breds, my names Steve, make sure you wear your heat and introduce yourselves. Always got love for a fellow NT'er. I'll be starting a new thread in the next few months in this section for what J's everyone plans on rockin to cop so be on the look out.

What's good everyone? Been a JB collector for a few years, really got into it in the last 2. I'm not sure what side of Pittsburgh everyone is on or if this has already been posted, but for the good and welfare of all those concerned I thought I'd explain the most controlled release that I go to every year and you're guaranteed your kicks. Century 3 mall off Route 51 has a Finish Line on their second floor. For every release that I've been to, (Concords, Cool Greys, Space Jams, Cement IV's, and Black Cement 3's) they hand out numbers.  What you do is head into the mall around the desired time, I usually get there around 8:30-9:00.  You check in the the store manager, he'll take your size and hand you a number card.  Once you have your card your marked into the book. You can actually leave the mall and go do what you gotta do until around 11:00-11:30 when they like to have everyone lined up.  They let you hang out inside the mall too, no mad rush at the door. Even if this is far out of your way it's the easiest release to guarantee you're getting your shoes, which is the best way to go about it IMO. I plan on being at the Christmas release again this year for the Breds, my names Steve, make sure you wear your heat and introduce yourselves. Always got love for a fellow NT'er. I'll be starting a new thread in the next few months in this section for what J's everyone plans on rockin to cop so be on the look out.
in in ph an every1 hits monroeville mall early on this side of town. east lib b packed too

Whats good fellow Pittsburgh NT'ers

Just got offered a job in Downtown Pittsburgh and I'm about to move to Pitt in the next month. (Originally from Cleveland, Ohio). Where would be the best apartment complexes to look at?? Im mainly looking for a 1 Bedroom apartment so let me know what places should I look at??

Appreciate it

Whats good fellow Pittsburgh NT'ers

Just got offered a job in Downtown Pittsburgh and I'm about to move to Pitt in the next month. (Originally from Cleveland, Ohio). Where would be the best apartment complexes to look at?? Im mainly looking for a 1 Bedroom apartment so let me know what places should I look at??

Appreciate it
My advice is something on Greentree Road. You'll have an easy morning commute, 376 runs right through Greentree and Carnegie. Plus there's multiple complexes that are a pretty good price.

is there a facebook or instagram group where everyone sells and buy shoes but everyone in it is from pittsburgh so everyone can meet up and dont have to worry about scammers?

is there a facebook or instagram group where everyone sells and buy shoes but everyone in it is from pittsburgh so everyone can meet up and dont have to worry about scammers?

lookup pittsburgh sneakerheads, me and a friend kasey run it, but havent updated it in a while, not sure if its even there any more.

See this thread has a few new heads.

Social Status East Liberty is clean, and a nice look for the city despite some of the business that has happened with past releases.
SS also gives Pitt another place besides Sneakervilla to cop QS's.

In my advice for GR jordan releases, if you want the shoe, then you'll get it living in Pitt.
I personally have had success showing up around 8:00 AM for the last several releases i've wanted at Sneakervilla and have been able to cop with no problem.
Lines seem to start around 6-7am depending on the sneaker.

There are a few places i know off hand that release early but they do TAX for the purchase at times. If you need any info feel free to DM me.

NTwitter for Pittsburgh is better than this thread just off the consistency of using Twitter daily.

You new heads can get off my thread i dont like you new Nikertalkers, and my advice for @CoachBWhite25 go live up in the Hill District, Its a great place for new people who have just moved into Pittsburgh

You new heads can get off my thread i dont like you new Nikertalkers, and my advice for @CoachBWhite25 go live up in the Hill District, Its a great place for new people who have just moved into Pittsburgh
@BennyBlanco3 Im going to check out the Hill District this weekend

New Pittsburgh sneakerhead here. Just moved up from south Florida and was hoping to meet some fellow sneakerheads here.

Back
Top Bottom