STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

came yesterday from oskicks.com

Last edited:
I can't get into the LeBron line since he left Miami. And between the 8-11 model I think I have like 12-15 pairs

what up everyone, hope you all had a good Halloween. Heres some of my recent wears.

Also grabbed a personal set of the Supremes and a good amount of each for the shop. Thought I liked the camos the most but ended up liking the blacks most after seeing them all in person.

what up everyone, hope you all had a good Halloween. Heres some of my recent wears.

Also grabbed a personal set of the Supremes and a good amount of each for the shop. Thought I liked the camos the most but ended up liking the blacks most after seeing them all in person.

Yeah the black ones are the best and I haven't seen any of them in person. Camo joints are the worst in my opinion....

Last edited:
cp3's worth flipping? Seems like a lotta locals got through on raffles for multiples. No want out there for em?

Those Currys are trash!
roll.gif
You guys planning on wearing to hoop in or just copped to resell?

Rocked the shadows yesterday

I got my pair for free by selling 2? 50.00 profit is more than the garbage GRs jordan is putting out. They also blow just about any shoe aside from a boost in comfort. I never understood the hate for a shoe most people haven't seen let alone tried on and played in.

Those Currys are trash!
roll.gif
You guys planning on wearing to hoop in or just copped to resell?

Rocked the shadows yesterday

I got my pair for free by selling 2? 50.00 profit is more than the garbage GRs jordan is putting out. They also blow just about any shoe aside from a boost in comfort. I never understood the hate for a shoe most people haven't seen let alone tried on and played in.

Thats cool I was just wondering if you planned to ball in them because I'm not a fan of them casually at all. Do you resell shoes for a living? I couldn't see myself buying 3 pairs of an Under Armor shoe to sell 2 so I could keep 1 for myself but thats just me. And I truly hope no one is out here trying to flip GR jordans.

Thats cool I was just wondering if you planned to ball in them because I'm not a fan of them casually at all. Do you resell shoes for a living? I couldn't see myself buying 3 pairs of an Under Armor shoe to sell 2 so I could keep 1 for myself but thats just me. And I truly hope no one is out here trying to flip GR jordans.

Nope not a full time reseller. Been in investment banking since I graduated from Pitt in 04. I would rather not spend a dime on my hobbies. Only reason I started flipping pair. That way not a dime is taken from the wife and kids for my dumb obsession. That's the type of thought that allowed me to clean up on currys last year. Aside from a couple 1s and the supremes Nike was a dud in selling and it was I made 50 to 150 on each curry I sold since January. Investment banking definitely is just getting ahead of the curve like the currys.

Nope not a full time reseller. Been in investment banking since I graduated from Pitt in 04. I would rather not spend a dime on my hobbies. Only reason I started flipping pair. That way not a dime is taken from the wife and kids for my dumb obsession. That's the type of thought that allowed me to clean up on currys last year. Aside from a couple 1s and the supremes Nike was a dud in selling and it was I made 50 to 150 on each curry I sold since January. Investment banking definitely is just getting ahead of the curve like the currys.

thats whats up bro, definitely get your money.

Kicks of the day.
Ash Purple Ultra Boost
No Yeezy, but these feel better anyways.

Back
Top Bottom