STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Ran into Ronnie Fieg this morning in NYC:

25255642604_037e7b13d5.jpg

bgv4 bgv4 Yeah, he was really nice - he actually noticed I was wearing my Kith x New Balance 530s and said "Hey, nice shoes" haha...

Any good spots to offload some sneakers in the area? Got 3 pair of J's I want to sell, VNDS and I'm kinda hesitant about Ebay since I can get scammed on there w/ that return policy. Going to upload pics and post in the B/S Forum on here too.

@shaw333  How do you like the triple white NMDs in person?  I restrained myself from picking those up and will wait for the OG styled white ones instead.  Waiting on a pair of city socks to arrive though.

How did the NMD's do at home? I asked a few of my homeboys to check out some spots but they didn't have time. To my knowledge all the dudes I know aren't in to that style of runner which made me think it would be easier to get there.....

Whats up everyone haven't been on here in a minute. Some pics of my recent wears

Just got these French Blues in, so clean

Was in Philly last week for a private UBIQ x K-Swiss collab drop and also stopped at Suplex to check them out.

Was in LA last month for my girls bday so checked out Flightclub, Bait, Roundtwo and a few other spots.

A few pics from inside the shop, the Carhartt Eminem 4s are crazy in person. Definitely a grail!

Hope everyone has been doing well, a lot of dope wears/posts lately! :pimp:

clutch412 clutch412 Air Max 95 LeBron James QS. They released opening night of this year's NBA season exclusively on SNKRS - was lucky enough to see the notification and cop.

I signed up but didn't make the trip lol. Lemme know what I missed
You didn't miss much. Almost 2 hour long line to get in (even with pre-registration) and if you wanted to get anything from the store, you had to get in another line inside which looked to be another hour worth of waiting. No real heat anyway, mostly just a bunch of Air Max that released over the past year, along with some AM90 Safaris, and AM Zero.

Anyone make it up to SneakerCon in Cleveland today?  i had intentions of going but some family stuff came up last weekend and decided to skip it.  Would love to hear how it was if any of you made it up.

I was out there with a few friends, including Anthony's locker. The show was amazing. Made a lot of money too, always a plus

i believe the dates out there right now are just rumored... or not confirmed, but i believe it was may

Speaking of finishline, they cancelled my white ultraboost order from last week.  
mean.gif
 I have a bunch of other boost shoes, but finally decided to see what ultraboost was all about with a reward certificate.  Let me know if you guys see any in the city.

Back
Top Bottom