STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Anyone else sick of this g20 %*%@, its hittin me hard right now, and Boaz killed the shadow lounge a few weeks back

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

Check out The Scholars Performing LIVE in Pittsburgh @ The Shadpw Lounge

Man +@%! them, I stood outside that joint for an autograph and they ignored me on some Stan @*!%
laugh.gif
Sike nah, they hard, just make sure u promote my @*!%when it drop to homeboy
laugh.gif

Does anyone know of any places in the city that buy electronics? Such as amp and speakers and stuff like that

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Does anyone know of any places in the city that buy electronics? Such as amp and speakers and stuff like that

I know Best Buy takes used electronics, but it probably isn't worth it. I say check the PennySaver if you haven't done that already. I thinkthere's ads and whatnot for that kinda stuff

Originally Posted by richyung412

Wheres the best place in pittsburgh to get fitted hats at? The mall?

I go to Lids myself for my fitteds. Their selection is decent. Haven't been to one in months so I don't know what its lookin like right now. You canalso check out The Villa I guess. There's a spot Downtown on Forbes Ave. a few doors down from Honus Wagner that I've been meaning to check out, but Ihate Downtown so it'll be awhile before I'll be back down there

I'd say cop offline but that's just my opinion. Lids sucks, again, my opinion. Yall need a solid store up here that has exclusive fitteds and what not.If I planned on bein here for the next 5+ yrs, I'd def open a spot up

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'd say cop offline but that's just my opinion. Lids sucks, again, my opinion. Yall need a solid store up here that has exclusive fitteds and what not. If I planned on bein here for the next 5+ yrs, I'd def open a spot up
Yup. Agreed with everything you said. Although I don't wear exclusive hats all like that [I mostly wear my all black gold P or a Penguinshat....rarely wear hats], these sites are nice:

http://www.myfitteds.com/
http://www.ecapcity.com/index.php

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

I go to Lids myself for my fitteds. Their selection is decent. Haven't been to one in months so I don't know what its lookin like right now. You can also check out The Villa I guess. There's a spot Downtown on Forbes Ave. a few doors down from Honus Wagner that I've been meaning to check out, but I hate Downtown so it'll be awhile before I'll be back down there
That place is ok I was there last week a lot of nice new era hats there but it was limited, i work downtown honus wagner sucks (the store)
I see online and they got so many P hats the only hat ill wear but they wanna charge $35 $40 bucks i even went to timebomb that was terrible. Also does anyonehave any info on the garnett 3? PGH gonna get them?

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

I go to Lids myself for my fitteds. Their selection is decent. Haven't been to one in months so I don't know what its lookin like right now. You can also check out The Villa I guess. There's a spot Downtown on Forbes Ave. a few doors down from Honus Wagner that I've been meaning to check out, but I hate Downtown so it'll be awhile before I'll be back down there
That place is ok I was there last week a lot of nice new era hats there but it was limited, i work downtown honus wagner sucks (the store)
I see online and they got so many P hats the only hat ill wear but they wanna charge $35 $40 bucks i even went to timebomb that was terrible. Also does anyone have any info on the garnett 3? PGH gonna get them?
They should. scroll thru the Nike Retro forum, they have the info there. Unless it's a Tier 0 release, then PGH should get the sneakers.

Yo, listen to my track and tell me what yall think. I'm for sure for certain I'ma add more. Just don't feel done to me

Its not bad imo. First verse was straight. Second verse sounded like you were kinda reading tho. Overall its straight
smokin.gif
. My constructive criticism wouldbe just to spit with more emotion/charisma.

^^^^ Aprreciate it. As soon as I mp3'd it I hated it.
laugh.gif
That's just me tho, always critiquin myself hard. Dudes in the Music Forum said the samething that I need to sound enthused, guess I gotta make the listener feel the !%$* just as much as I am

Back
Top Bottom