STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Originally Posted by Lookatmysneaks412

Jus grabbed the 3/20 pack for friggin 69.99.... Niiccceeeee
Donde???
nerd.gif

^ O word? I keep forgetting that's up there. It looks like its a pretty big FTL. I'ma check it out soon tho.

Is that the price they're selling the CDP for or did you get a discount?

that was the discounted price... its a discounted footlocker.... kinda like dat champs out Centry III... almost got it for the 30% off but the chick was a hoodbroad and i think she was hatin she was busy callin her peoples tellin them they was on sale and she wasnt tryna let me get both the packs cuz they had the 5sand 18s out there too....but yep 69.99 i felt like i was stealin from FTL.

Originally Posted by Lookatmysneaks412

that was the discounted price... its a discounted footlocker.... kinda like dat champs out Centry III... almost got it for the 30% off but the chick was a hood broad and i think she was hatin she was busy callin her peoples tellin them they was on sale and she wasnt tryna let me get both the packs cuz they had the 5s and 18s out there too....but yep 69.99 i felt like i was stealin from FTL.
Where at? never knew they had a discounted FL, could scoop up some hoop kicks. the Champs Outlet don't be havin anything and the prices stillbe close to retail.

Back
Top Bottom