STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^^^ clubbin, hit up the Strip District. As far as sneaker spots, there's a few boutiques on the SouthSide. Ace's in Oakland, East Lib and the SouthSide, Da Villa in East Lib, downtown, and in Edgewood. Davids is also in East Lib. Only spots worth checkin imo. Don't know what the inventory lookin like. I aint bought a pair of feets since the Jams.

Is the Market still at the Strip District. I used to hear folks talking about buying fresh farmers produce from there.

Had Primanti's Pizza for the first time and I was impressed.

Oh ok. I never been there so I never knew. Have you been? How is it?

How is Greensburg? I am probably going to move there within the next few weeks for work.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh ok. I never been there so I never knew. Have you been? How is it?

How is Greensburg? I am probably going to move there within the next few weeks for work.
Greensburg is just a small city. Not much goin on there forreal forreal.  It's about 30min outside the city tho so u close but not farm.  And like Pmighty said, there's plenty of markets in the Strip District from farm produce, meats, seafood, etc etc. Just gotta take a stroll down there one day and take ur pick

Can anybody tell me anything about Soul II Sole on the southside? It's located on Carson street. I heard they got a nice little selection down there but I haven't found the time to get over there.

nerd.gif
guess this thread is dead.....

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

Aint been in here for a min. Guess I'll try to resurrect it. How yall feel about the Steelers takin the L to Green Bay? I said that if Green Bay wins, the power is shift is pretty eminent in Conferences from the AFC to the NFC. I know the Pro Bowl doesn't really mean anything but u seen the score

^^^ U do know u're the reason this thread died right? Just thought I'd help u understand youngin, go do somethin productive wit yaself

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^ U do know u're the reason this thread died right? Just thought I'd help u understand youngin, go do somethin productive wit yaself

LMAO you will always be my favorite PGH NT'er we gotta meet up sometime

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Aint been in here for a min. Guess I'll try to resurrect it. How yall feel about the Steelers takin the L to Green Bay? I said that if Green Bay wins, the power is shift is pretty eminent in Conferences from the AFC to the NFC. I know the Pro Bowl doesn't really mean anything but u seen the score

Its always easy to say after the fact but pgh pass d and green bays offense was a recipe for disaster. Pgh has major corner issues but what else is new

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

Damn I haven't been in regional forever......I was there too, I would have repped the burgh......

Originally Posted by damianglass

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Damn I haven't been in regional forever......I was there too, I would have repped the burgh......
Kixpo 2011 will be this July 2nd. I'll post the new flyer shortly. For the latest updates go here or here.

KIXPO_4x5_FLYER-V21-e1300885025914.jpg

DeadStock x Cowboys Stadium Presents:
Kixpo 2011 Sneaker & Streetwear Expo
Sponsored by Don Davis Scion
Hosted by "Mayor"
w/Tyrone Smiley, DJ Love, and DJ Sober supplying the sounds
Saturday July 2nd from 4pm-10pm
@ Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX
$15 Admission (Includes private tour of Cowboys Stadium)
**BUY TICKETS** - www.kixpo.com/tickets

On Friday July 1st we will have the meet-n-greet/pre-party and are bringing in Vic Lloyd with Leaders in Chicago who will release a Dallas exclusive Fitted and Tee. We are organizing a 5K run for charity the morning of July 2nd and a indoor basketball tournament on Sunday. Still working on the afterparty. Confirmed guests include: Mayor, Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL), Franalations, Mysoletokeep.com, Phase2, JUMPMANBOSTIC, Sneaks Up Crew, HeatSeekers Krew, Retro Kings, Verbhl, Stickie213 and many more. We are working on confirming Mr. Cartoon, SoleSupreme, and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom