Steph Curry Appreciation .... Greatest All Time Shooter When he's Done

next season come back stronger, better court vision, improve shot selection, work on mid range game, and learn how to get to the FT line more. 

get that ankle right too 

Glad he got a good run in the playoff, unfortunately the last video appears as private when I try to watch 

remember watching his scrawny self at davidson when i was at south carolina. i always thought at worst he would of been steve kerr glad to see him doing work in the L. I wanna see what his lil bro can do. On another note dude is cool and humble and is probably everything you would want your son to be props to mr. and mrs. curry for raising there boys my man got married, has a daughter, and is loving life 
pimp.gif
realtalk when i watched him at davidson i thought he was gonna be the next jordan. dude was putting up stupid numbers every night..played with his swag turned up too

I wonder why more players do not practice to have higher arch on their shot. It is common sense.
Not all coaches have and share the same knowledge of the game
next season come back stronger, better court vision, improve shot selection, work on mid range game, and learn how to get to the FT line more. 

get that ankle right too 
laugh.gif
This advice can be applied to all NBA players
                              If they desire to improve

I wonder why more players do not practice to have higher arch on their shot. It is common sense.
It's really tough to get the ball up to the 55 degree angle with any sort of accuracy. The amount of dedication to repetition it takes to make a shot like that consistent is what separates individuals like him from the rest of us.

Stephen Curry is not only a favorite candidate for this season's MVP but also for most improved player in my opinion.
He was good, a real allstar caliber player. But now he is a superstar.
Much respect to this young fella.

Back
Top Bottom