Stephen A. Smith Apologizes about Domestic Violence Views

The real question is who said its cool to beat a chick, just dont get caught in the Street Fighter endless combo trying to restrain the her. 
Nobody, but again, for the sake of argument, let's pretend that if what SAS said doesn't bother you that you're all for beating a women for talking to you when you don't want to be spoken to.

@mgrand15
you already admitted you didn't watch the entirety of the First Take segment on Friday.  You just wanted to join the Michelle Beadle brigade and try to usher in some sort of NT feminist movement. I and others however see right threw you and are not going to allow that to happen. 

If you want to keep posting that nonsense, find yourself another message board champ.  Also, I did speak on the Sterling situation.  Just like him, you are completely wrong and in the wrong.  Go Nats!!

It tells you a lot about a person when they have to resort to name calling. He probably won't leave, he is going to see this through to the end.

Right?

Because Stephen A Smith apologizing for using a word in context he wasn't aware of means he was apologizing for saying women shouldn't hit men

Amazing

Ok so let's play your game.

You're saying that women should hit men? Because that's what you're implying .

These dude talking about extremes ... But every time the use provoke is either hitting or doing something wild that cause the man to hit her.

Provoke the way is written means doing something that anger a person. This can very well mean anything that you don't like ...

She didn't cooked thus provoking me thus I punched her.

She knows not to talked while in watching TV and she did thus provoking me to hit her.

What don't you understand about provoking?

Domestic abuse people live in fear of provoking their attackers daily.

Should I talk should I not should I stand should I sit should I look should I not etc ..

Plain and simple .....

Even when she talks wreckless or push buttons have more self control and walk away. She's provoking you but your first reaction shouldn't be to knock her out. You a chump if you think that's the best course of action.

@mgrand15
you already admitted you didn't watch the entirety of the First Take segment on Friday.  You just wanted to join the Michelle Beadle brigade and try to usher in some sort of NT feminist movement. I and others however see right threw you and are not going to allow that to happen. 

If you want to keep posting that nonsense, find yourself another message board champ.  Also, I did speak on the Sterling situation.  Just like him, you are completely wrong and in the wrong.  Go Nats!!
But SAS apologized ... What's your point?

@mgrand15

But SAS apologized ... What's your point?
SAS apologized because there are sensitive people such as yourself and others out there that took his comments, or a portion of his comments out of context.  He then apologized to these same sensitive individuals (some of whom are trying to start the NT feminist movement) and clarified his statements so there could be no doubt as to what his position on the matter is.  That's my point. 

Right?

Because Stephen A Smith apologizing for using a word in context he wasn't aware of means he was apologizing for saying women shouldn't hit men

Amazing

Ok so let's play your game.

You're saying that women should hit men? Because that's what you're implying .

You're playing the wrong game then because all I did was respond to your sarcasm with sarcasm, play your game right.

SAS apologized because there are sensitive people such as yourself and others out there that took his comments, or a portion of his comments out of context.  He then apologized to these same sensitive individuals (some of whom are trying to start the NT feminist movement) and clarified his statements so there could be no doubt as to what his position on the matter is.  That's my point. 

So SAS explains what he is apologizing for but you have telepathy and know what he really apologized for.

I really don't know whats going on in here anymore.

So bottom line, we all agree not to hit women. But some of ya'll think its fine for women to hit men? And as men we should just get hit and carry on?

Ya'll beta.

Shake that ***. And get a new broad.

So everyone must comfort to your believes because you are right and everyone is wrong? Got it ...

So bottom line, we all agree not to hit women. But some of ya'll think its fine for women to hit men? And as men we should just get hit and carry on?

Ya'll beta.

+ don't use certain words when discussing a subject you aren't knowledgable on then be shocked with that subject audience attacks you

^^Rite on prime ....

m. beadle is just a stupid b.

like I said yesterday yall going in circles with feminist. Dudes sit down to piss.

So SAS explains what he is apologizing for but you have telepathy and know what he really apologized for.
Then they talk about extreme. Dude said he clarified everything and made anther statement so it couldn't be misconstrued but what he really meant was ......

LoL

This can't be serious ...

Then take a domestic violence class or hang out with a battered man/woman and see how they react to certain things.

my mama was in an abusive relationship when i was a child, my uncle was about to murk dude out.

my mama called me today and said what SAS said was completely true and if a women has the idea that she should swing on a man, she should know that he's equally capable of hitting her back.

y'all cat's was putting the controller down when your boys picked Chun-Li in street fighter.

Last edited:
^^Rite on prime ....

m. beadle is just a stupid b.

like I said yesterday yall going in circles with feminist. Dudes sit down to piss.

My man you got played in the worst way by a thot, I'm not surprised you don't like women

Then take a domestic violence class or hang out with a battered man/woman and see how they react to certain things.

my mama called me today and said what SAS said was completely true and if a women has the idea that she should swing on a man, she should know that he's equally capable of hitting her back.

Don't hit a man ≠ don't provoke a man

Ya'll beta.

Exactly.  We are pretty much seeing the beginning of the NT feminist movement and the individuals that are leading the charge such as @mgrand15, @heLiumcLinton, and @Keko Jones.  Going forward, no one should associate with these individuals under any circumstances.  They are bad for business and are a cancer to NT. 

my mama was in an abusive relationship when i was a child, my uncle was about to murk dude out.

God bless your mother ... Wish I had a mom that followed SAS and even called me to discussed what he said.

Exactly.  We are pretty much seeing the beginning of the NT feminist movement and the individuals that are leading the charge such as @mgrand15
, @heLiumcLinton
, and @Keko Jones
.  Going forward, no one should associate with these individuals under any circumstances.  They are bad for business and are a cancer to NT. 

You're extra thirsty champ, none of us said that it's ok for a woman to lay hands and we have to take it. Can't even defend your foolishness :lol:

Don't hit a man ≠ don't provoke a man

it depends on your definition of provoke.

: to cause the occurrence of (a feeling or action) : to make (something) happen

: to cause (a person or animal) to become angry, violent, etc.

if you put your hands on me, you've now probably caused me to become angry or violent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom