Stephen A. Smith to ESPN....

Tell me how my @#* Taste!

They killed this guy for over a week because he knew this was happening.

Props to Stephen A. Smith, dude is loyal to his peers.

Tell me how my @#* Taste!

They killed this guy for over a week because he knew this was happening.

Props to Stephen A. Smith, dude is loyal to his peers.

Yup, I actually came in here to make a thread on this

While I was wrong on my assumption that LeBron would definitely go to the Nets, Stephen A was dead on with his prediction that LeBron would go to the Heat...

He was on the Mark Levine show last week talking about the oil spill and politics (I know, odd, but I guess they go way back - was also funny to find out Stephen A is pretty smart when it comes to the political system & is a strong Republican - and was against Obama back then - not that I'd know as I thought he was a loud mouth idiot this entire time) and then Levine said he had to ask him about this whole LeBron James ordeal. Levine didn't really know anything about other players or how the cap worked (hell, I doubt he's even seen LeBron play
laugh.gif
), but Stephen A broke it down in economical terms of how if LeBron went to New York he'd lose X amount of dollars in taxes, whereas Miami is in Florida so it's tax free, and that he was pretty sure he would end up there. Levine went on to talk to him about the economics and all that and in the end said based on what Stephen A was saying he was sure of it that LeBron would go there too.

It was interesting to say the least and something I thought about tonight at work...

Yup, I actually came in here to make a thread on this

While I was wrong on my assumption that LeBron would definitely go to the Nets, Stephen A was dead on with his prediction that LeBron would go to the Heat...

He was on the Mark Levine show last week talking about the oil spill and politics (I know, odd, but I guess they go way back - was also funny to find out Stephen A is pretty smart when it comes to the political system & is a strong Republican - and was against Obama back then - not that I'd know as I thought he was a loud mouth idiot this entire time) and then Levine said he had to ask him about this whole LeBron James ordeal. Levine didn't really know anything about other players or how the cap worked (hell, I doubt he's even seen LeBron play
laugh.gif
), but Stephen A broke it down in economical terms of how if LeBron went to New York he'd lose X amount of dollars in taxes, whereas Miami is in Florida so it's tax free, and that he was pretty sure he would end up there. Levine went on to talk to him about the economics and all that and in the end said based on what Stephen A was saying he was sure of it that LeBron would go there too.

It was interesting to say the least and something I thought about tonight at work...

Yup because Fox Sports is smaller than the "Mother Ship" as Dan Patrick says.

Dan Patrick was one of the biggest on ESPN and left.

Chris B, good guy and all but come on, he flip flopped for the last two weeks.

Yup because Fox Sports is smaller than the "Mother Ship" as Dan Patrick says.

Dan Patrick was one of the biggest on ESPN and left.

Chris B, good guy and all but come on, he flip flopped for the last two weeks.

Didnt Stephen A. flip flop also? I am pretty sure he reported the Heat thing but the next day or something reported something else.

Didnt Stephen A. flip flop also? I am pretty sure he reported the Heat thing but the next day or something reported something else.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

he picked the knicks for like 2 years then changed to the heat like a week ago after what his sources told him

Back
Top Bottom