Stephen A. Smith to ESPN....

Stephen A has my utmost respect. He's spoken the truth without any bias. ESPN only embraces those who crown Lebron

Stephen A has my utmost respect. He's spoken the truth without any bias. ESPN only embraces those who crown Lebron

Originally Posted by kBounce23

Ever think Stephen A. isnt with ESPN because he sucked?? Why do think the paper he was working for canned him also? Dude is a loud mouth moron.

Ever think Stephen A. isnt with ESPN because he sucked?? Why do think the paper he was working for canned him also? Dude is a loud mouth moron.

Stephen A has always been very knowledgeable. His delivery may rub people the wrong way but I always liked him. As for CB, I use to like that guy and I always thought he seemed knowledgeable but this entire LeBron fiasco made me change my mind.

Stephen A has always been very knowledgeable. His delivery may rub people the wrong way but I always liked him. As for CB, I use to like that guy and I always thought he seemed knowledgeable but this entire LeBron fiasco made me change my mind.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I think he has just decided to move on. He's doing things now that he probably perceives as more important. I see him on Fox  and other news networks commonly talking about everything from politics to religion to romance and "Black" issues, I've seen him at various colleges preaching the importance of education, I've seen him on BET interviewing Jay Z and Ice Cube (
laugh.gif
) in recent weeks.

edit: in fact just found his exact quote
"I just looked in the mirror, fellas, and I said, 'You know, I'm 41 years of age, I've got a little cash stashed away. ... I'm a proud single daddy, no question about that, but it's just one those things, man, where I reached a point where at age 41 with about 20 to 25 years left in this business, me doing my public-speaking engagements around the country, me representing the communities, especially the African-American community, throughout this county, being one of the preeminent voices out there.' ...

"If this is where I stop, then at age 41, I'm not growing anymore, and I couldn't live with that."

But to me it doesn't matter with these journalists, they ALL just throw a bunch of *%+% at the wall and hope something sticks. I'm sure

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I think he has just decided to move on. He's doing things now that he probably perceives as more important. I see him on Fox  and other news networks commonly talking about everything from politics to religion to romance and "Black" issues, I've seen him at various colleges preaching the importance of education, I've seen him on BET interviewing Jay Z and Ice Cube (
laugh.gif
) in recent weeks.

edit: in fact just found his exact quote
"I just looked in the mirror, fellas, and I said, 'You know, I'm 41 years of age, I've got a little cash stashed away. ... I'm a proud single daddy, no question about that, but it's just one those things, man, where I reached a point where at age 41 with about 20 to 25 years left in this business, me doing my public-speaking engagements around the country, me representing the communities, especially the African-American community, throughout this county, being one of the preeminent voices out there.' ...

"If this is where I stop, then at age 41, I'm not growing anymore, and I couldn't live with that."

But to me it doesn't matter with these journalists, they ALL just throw a bunch of *%+% at the wall and hope something sticks. I'm sure

Back
Top Bottom