Stephen A. Smith Wylin

So wait is Monica Mcnutt argument is...

that SAS should have been covering a not very popular national sport, on his national sports talk program??

like he was supposed to do charity WNBA coverage, even though viewers didn't want it?

Covering the WNBA once before their season starts or before their finals in the middle of the summer when you don't even cover baseball doesn't mean you cover the WNBA a lot.

Not when you cover the Cowboys or Lebron more in May more in a day. Your bar is what Colin, Skip and Nick Wright are covering?

A lot of people are fake caring and clutching their pearls about the WNBA. I'm glad Monica said it out loud.

i wouldn’t say it’s ungrateful..

But SAS routinely gets stuff wrong on the big stuff (nba, nfl, politics).. I get the man has an ego but it’s ok to admit you don’t know some shh

Monica literally played high level women’s basketball and was damn good.. dude being overly defensive about the obvious and now he turning to belittling her cause his ego got hurt

Being given an opportunity……then disrespecting the person that gave you that opportunity is being ungrateful champ. Ain’t nobody rushing to have Monica on TV…..let alone the biggest sport network and show that’s around. She should be thankful.

Whether Stephen A. ego got hurt is irrelevant. Other than Pat Mcafee….Stephen A. Smith is the face of the ESPN network. Why even go against somebody so high up that can cut your career short, makes no sense.

Being given an opportunity……then disrespecting the person that gave you that opportunity is being ungrateful champ. Ain’t nobody rushing to have Monica on TV…..let alone the biggest sport network and show that’s around. She should be thankful.

Whether Stephen A. ego got hurt is irrelevant. Other than Pat Mcafee….Stephen A. Smith is the face of the ESPN network. Why even go against somebody so high up that can cut your career short, makes no sense.

You can watch the segment, i literally posted it above

Her point seems pretty clear.. even in the portion that went viral, she seemed pretty polite in stating the obvious.. at least to me

But she’s under no obligation to continue to kiss up just because SAS is being defensive

It’s forming grand conclusions on an 11 games sample size vs a league that has been around for almost 30 years now

i wouldn’t say it’s ungrateful..

But SAS routinely gets stuff wrong on the big stuff (nba, nfl, politics).. I get the man has an ego but it’s ok to admit you don’t know some shh

Monica literally played high level women’s basketball and was damn good.. dude being overly defensive about the obvious and now he turning to belittling her cause his ego got hurt
In his defense, I'm sure he is being instructed to speak about any/everything since he is the cash cow of ESPN.

You can watch the segment, i literally posted it above

Her point seems pretty clear.. even in the portion that went viral, she seemed pretty polite in stating the obvious.. at least to me

But she’s under no obligation to continue to kiss up just because SAS is being defensive

It’s forming grand conclusions on an 11 games sample size vs a league that has been around for almost 30 years now

It went viral……because she was disrespectful. Thats the main point champ. She disrespected Stephen A. Smith in his own house. Monica should be tossed outside like Uncle Phil did Jazz in Fresh Prince.

In his defense, I'm sure he is being instructed to speak about any/everything since he is the cash cow of ESPN.

Of course.. but that’s why I don’t get why he’s being so defensive on shh

Dude regularly gets stuff wrong and I don’t blame him or others, a lot is being asked of him.. I’d hope people aren’t looking to him or that show for nuanced conversations

But I’d also hope he wouldn’t take it personally when Monica basically points out sample size of the conversation

More eyes are on the WNBA now and with this current quality of play they won’t be on it for long.

It’s HIS show. He doesn’t need to do anything but stay black and die. He needs to drop Monica from all future guest spots.

It was once skip’s show, so gotta do a little more than that to keep it his show

It was once skip’s show, so gotta do a little more than that to keep it his show

By far the most pointless post in this thread yet. Doesn’t who’s show/house it once was. The new owner is now SAS. Respect the new owner…….because she is just a tenant.

By far the most pointless post in this thread yet. Doesn’t who’s show/house it once was. The new owner is now SAS. Respect the new owner…….because she is just a tenant.

The owner is espn and technically disney

SAS is the tenant.. they have literally moved on from dude before

And yet she knows more about the WNBA, which was the subject matter

Again……nobody really cares about the WNBA champ. That’s what you are failing to understand. Someone knowing or being an expert on an irrelevant subject matter means nothing. That goes for her and all her newly found advocates out there.

Again……nobody really cares about the WNBA champ. That’s what you are failing to understand. Someone knowing or being an expert on an irrelevant subject matter means nothing. That goes for her and all her newly found advocates out there.

SAS and others wouldn’t be manufacturing knowledge and/or history if “nobody really cares”

Not a big fan of Stephen A. Smith…..but some of his stuff is okay. That being said I don’t know why he continues to open his platform and audience up to so many ungrateful individuals like that Monica chick from yesterday. The way she looks she shoukd just be happy to be on TV whether people talk to her or not.

That’s equivalent to allowing someone in your house and then they tear it up. Unacceptable. Even if Stephen A. Smith wasn’t talking about the WNBA three years ago……it was justified as nobody cared about the WNBA back then. Folks like Monica need to understand that and be thankful for opportunity to discuss the WNBA now on such a big platform. Gotta learn how to be humble.

Thi guy….SMH. The fact of the matter is Monica Mcnutt is a nobody in comparison to SAS…….she should be treated accordingly.

Bruh wylin

She did not disrespect him, he said that himself :lol:

He said they just disagreed about the topic and he still respect/love her.

Back
Top Bottom