melo sounds so delusional
bruh in denial
he just wanted the bag
no harm in it
just say that
but then later on in ur career
u realized money aint everything
and that u wanted a championship

People have been saying he's not mentally ready yet to accept what his role should be on a team and this video proves that.

“Where I’m from, we don’t turn down money”.....

And you finna trick it off on bops who just want a baby out of you

200.gif

melo sounds so delusional
bruh in denial
he just wanted the bag
no harm in it
just say that
but then later on in ur career
u realized money aint everything
and that u wanted a championship

Did you watch the whole thing? He literally said he didn’t know the politics and legacy ramifications and was just concerned about the money. “I’m from Baltimore, we don’t turn down money”. He admitted to only wanting the bag.

People have been saying he's not mentally ready yet to accept what his role should be on a team and this video proves that.

How does this video prove that when he admits that he’s willing to come off the bench if that’s what the coach/GM talks to him and says that’s what they want him to do? Granted, it could be a lie but once again, he admits to being amenable to such in this interview.

Did you watch the whole thing? He literally said he didn’t know the politics and legacy ramifications and was just concerned about the money. “I’m from Baltimore, we don’t turn down money”. He admitted to only wanting the bag.
yeah
i watched it in parts
as its posted on espn
not without it being chopped up

If y’all see Stephen A in the streets

Say “Let me hold something!”

... he can’t say he ain’t got it.

They overworking that man...he legit bout to be on every show they got on that network :lol: :smh:

Its overkill. He will burn out faster, his schtick will eventually get old(albeit i have been dead wrong because I thought it would end ages ago)

But he is like melo ironically getting that bag til the wheels fall off.

But then again all he does is talk and yell for a living, cant be that bad.

Stephen A is the perfect example of I can disagree with somebody and not go overboard into "I hate him, he's trash". I disagree sometimes with his opinions on black athletes because a lot of times SAS sounds like a company sheep but that's cool he still know his basketball. He still great at what he does. It's only a few people that can do a great interview like the one he did with Melo. That was masterful.

Good for Stephen but let's not kid ourselves the man is a TV clown that played the available system to his advantage. He's not without talent but the things he has done, the idiocy that has spewed out his mouth, and ESPN's red carpet rolling out of him being their "expert" on 17 different sports is only for social media purposes and trolling.

ESPN does not care about truth, industry standards, fact checking, or reputation.....and that ship sailed 10-15 years ago and they've more or less admitted it.

Stephen A is merely the top dog in today's world where in yesterday's world (2008/09) he was let go by his newspaper then by ESPN and no one blinked an eye.

Back
Top Bottom