Stephen A. Smith Wylin

Yeah Greenberg is like the straight man on the side of the personalities, how he negotiated that is amazing.

Eh his act is played. Whatever is popular he’ll say the opposite EVERY TIME. Don’t know how entertaining that can be.

Zion in NY would have been on another level though.

NBA needed that with LeBum on the way out.

GSW are popular, but man if New York was back making some noise.

Would have been good for the league, and even better for Zion.

I know for a fact Zion was hoping to come to our Knicks and you could see he was devastated when they announced we got the 3rd pick.

I was so devastated and disappointed :smh:

Like I already started imagining him being the face of the Knicks... man that one hurt.

I know for a fact Zion was hoping to come to our Knicks and you could see he was devastated when they announced we got the 3rd pick.

Like I already started imagining him being the face of the Knicks... man that one hurt.

I’m not even a Knicks fan but it would of been dope to see...oh well.

tenor.gif

Nah it's just Molly. Joy Taylor was great on Undisputed, Cari Champion was great on First Take. Jamele is great. Probably the best NBA analyst ESPN has is Jackie Mac. But Molly is annoying as ****. That whiny emotional voice through the whole show, always tryna cut in with her bad timing. Then she be tryna be funny with those corny jokes. I don't know how Jalen deal with that. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom