Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

This is where I think Curry would benefit from being with Nike. Their creative design team would not allow this to pass the sketch phase. Yes, Nike/JB has released trash, but its hardly something that occurs on a signature shoe. Even the XV has its unique advanced tech. While there is nothing really wrong with the Curry shoe---there also isnt anything game-changing.....

Those are high fashion? More like a troll attempt on low self esteem youth that worked
The Questions?

I wouldn't call them high fashion either. I guess they're more just iconic to me. And like my other Questions something I'd only wear to ball in.

Most of these other shoes I wouldn't even wear for that.

Nike basketball has been embarrassing. Flyknit running shoes have taken over Nike but are starting to all look the same

depending what tier...those 64.99-80 dollar nike kicks they sell in VIM & Modells are horrendous.

nike-kd-8-elite-white.png

Stop

But whatever. Some of you guys also want those 600 dollar sketchers so agree to disagree

Last edited:
Nah, i've seen people post they like ultra boosts better.

Boost is nice like zoom air. Way better than that lunar garbage.

They all have a different feel.

I prefer lunar over boost for running.

But for chilling i like boost.

Looks wise the flyknit max is my favorite but ima air max guy til the end.

Flyknit was a huge innovation tho. Everybody bit that.

Last edited:
Boost is good but the shoes are useless. The sole wears away within a month. After that you're left with foam and concrete. horrible design

Flyknit racers the best shoe to come out in 10 years. **** a ultraboost.
Boost is good but the shoes are useless. The sole wears away within a month. After that you're left with foam and concrete. horrible design
whose mens are these?

i guarantee yall dont have a pair of these.

i have the very 1st og's and been wearing them everyday for work. over 200 times and the sole is still good...and they have improved the sole. if you're a serious runner then i understand. 

and i don't wear my racers anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom