Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

I still have a few 992s from way back, but the grey ones collect dust. I had to come to terms that any grey or primarily white 99_ model looks like old man shoes by default.

Low top basketball sneakers fully defeats the purpose of playing basketball. You just gonna leave your ankles up to chance? Why would curry ever wear those with his fragile ankles?
Lows are the only thing I perfer now. I keep hearing the kyries are incredible so I might have to check those out. Lows > mids and highs

Never been a fan NBs but the old 992 were aight. The grey and navy pairs. Think they stopped making them years ago.

587 :pimp:
sn-select-new-balance-math-587.jpg

Chanel is too big of a company to have shoes that look on par with Sketchers and LA Gear

Those margielas always been ugly. Surprised it wasn't a joke when people were saying how nice they are and actually buy them.

No margiela future slander will be allowed. Joints are flames, my favorite purchase. Red joints are [emoji]128293[/emoji].

Dudes stuck rocking the same Jordan's from 20 years ago. I love sneakers but the high end joints got my attention way more I've been copping Pierre hardy sneakers alot lately. Raf stan smith's are next up.

To each their own....i like alot of sneakers others dont.

Oh yea These joints too.

Meek and migos and 50 b rockin dese lol

52z6ec.jpg

that shoulda died wit michael jackson

Giuseppe Zanoti fell off in like 2012 :lol:. Too gaudy.

I got the same pair of Future's Ye has on in that pic up there. Classic to me. You just gotta know how to pull em off.

Back
Top Bottom