Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

ef09b3ca7f87cb59ba5c01a985958636.jpg

They can be pulled off

No. They can't

Dudes stuck rocking the same Jordan's from 20 years ago. I love sneakers but the high end joints got my attention way more I've been copping Pierre hardy sneakers alot lately. Raf stan smith's are next up.

I'm saying all these retros keep re re re re releasing. I just bought my first pair of designer kicks The SLPs and they are straight. I just recently sold all of my Jordan's minus my 1s, 3-4, 11s. Just not the same anymore. Most of the time I'm in some runners or Stan Smith's anyway.

Steph kicks aren't bad, it's just the logo is trash. It make the shoe look cheap. UA needs to go back to the drawing board

I heard that Nike might lower the prices of the LeBron and KD lines.

They should! 200-275 is rediculous . I hoop in Kobe Xs and I bought all 5 pair for under 100 bucks each. Nike kept upping the prices till they were out pricing their consumers. The "sneaker head" wave may finally be over

They did price the signature lines like crazy and releasing all of those special / premium editions. Not surprised if a lot of consumers stayed away.

If u put out a good looking sneaker, people would probably pay the 200+ their asking. Those disgusting lebrons not worth 100.

If I had kids, no damn way i'm buying them $200 sneakers. I don't think my parents ever bought me a pair over $100.

If u put out a good looking sneaker, people would probably pay the 200+ their asking. Those disgusting lebrons not worth 100.

Not when there's like 20-24 colors.

I remember KD said he wanted his shoes affordable because he couldn't get expensive shoes as a kid. That lasted long.

I remember KD said he wanted his shoes affordable because he couldn't get expensive shoes as a kid. That lasted long.
If he wanted that to happen he wouldn't have signed that big *** contract with nike. They gotta make that money back somehow. U right tho, they don't need to make so many colors of kicks but they also look worse year after year.

To be fair, Kobe, LeBron and KD all have cheaper secondary lines for kids who cant afford the signature.

Zoom Soldiers (LeBrons) are still well over $100. I never seen any takedown Kobes, whatarethos

Equivalent to team Jordan's

That's more so of people perceiving more money to make a product better, than it being Nikes fault.

In some of the years where the main models were trash anyways, (mainly these last few Kobes sans one or two models) there really isn't much of a difference in quality or design. Kobe Venomenons or w/e look just like the main shoe.

In this very thread there were people saying the latest takedown LeBron is fire.

Back
Top Bottom