Steve Harvey Morning Show Sucks!

I've never heard Tom Joyner.

I've heard Steve Harvey's show, its okay. He and his radio crew came to my school for "principal for a day."

However, nobody touchin' Star and Buc.

Yeah it's definitely geared for an older audience, but some of it is just not funny and there is a lot of forced laughter.

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Yeah it's definitely geared for an older audience, but some of it is just not funny and there is a lot of forced laughter.
Yes it is geared for older audiences. I prefer Michael Baisden show!

Russ Parr FTW.................
yezzir, and Alfreadas (however u spell her name) is
pimp.gif

i grew up listening to Tom Joyner and Russ Parr in the mornings back in dallas. now, that i live in southern cal i can sadly say the morning shows of todayhave nothing on radio back then. as far as Steve Harvey show, i can say i will listen every now and again only when Big Boy plays the same song 20 minuteslater.......i.e. DJ Felli Fel's "Get Buck in Here." (side note) am i the only person who has grown to hate this song........and why is this songstill in heavy rotation, it's like 9 months old?

I think it still gets play time at power so much because felli is one of their radio personalities (DJ).

I am bumping because I have been listening to alot of Strawberry Letters. No need for me to create a new thread.

You are trippin.

Show is entertaining as hell.

Strawberry Letters and Nephew Tommy's prank calls.

I am bumping because I have been listening to alot of Strawberry Letters. No need for me to create a new thread.

You are trippin.

Show is entertaining as hell.

Strawberry Letters and Nephew Tommy's prank calls.

What are the barometrics of your morals tho

i grew up listening to Tom Joyner and Russ Parr in the mornings back in dallas. now, that i live in southern cal i can sadly say the morning shows of todayhave nothing on radio back then. as far as Steve Harvey show, i can say i will listen every now and again only when Big Boy plays the same song 20 minuteslater.......i.e. DJ Felli Fel's "Get Buck in Here." (side note) am i the only person who has grown to hate this song........and why is this songstill in heavy rotation, it's like 9 months old?
I think part of that comes from the generational bias. When we are teens, everything is golden. Same here, I listened to Russ Parr going to school in HS. But Steve Harvey's show is entertaining as hell. I just think it is harder to get put onto new things as we get older

Back
Top Bottom