Steve Jobs Died...

tumblr_lsmq0wZyAn1qznq53o1_500.jpg

jobs.jpg

Jobs dropped out of Oregon's Reed College after one semester, although he returned to audit a class in calligraphy, which he says influenced Apple's graceful, minimalist aesthetic. He quit one of his first jobs, designing video games for Atari, to backpack across India and take psychedelic drugs. Those experiences, Jobs said later, shaped his creative vision.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

iPhone 4S = iPhone For Steve

Mind=BLOWN
eek.gif
Wow.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs. You literally were a pivotal part of changing the world when it came to phone/computer technology.

R.I.P. to one of the greatest innovators of technology in the last 30 years. Amazing how he brought Apple back to life in the early 00's. Thanks for posting that Stanford graduation speech, truly words to live by at the end there.

Can't wait to read his book coming out next month. I'm not even an Apple fanboy and this death is really sad.

I really don't know what is sadder, his death or the apathy of those dismissing it.

So much has changed in the past decade and this man was one of the catalyst.

I remember seeing the big colorful iMacs that dropped in The late 90's. Blew everyones mind. They were functional and looked cool as *%*#.

iPods changed the game. Anyone that doesn't think so never lugged around a cd player and a bunch of CDs. Sure there were those mp3 players that looked like flash drives but the iPod and iTunes wiped all of those things.

The MacBook, fanboys defend it, haters and PC fanboys will always blast it. Bottom line is once you go MacBook you never look back. It's an amazing machine.

The iPhone pushed the envelope. Android fans can say what they want, the iPhone converted all the touchscreen cynics who didn't want to give up their blackberry's or qwerty keyboard phones. iPhones laid the groundwork for android devices.

The iPad, when it first dropped Jobs and Apple got a lot of *%*# for it. Pointless, big iPod touch, th "iPon". All it did was hit the market and change the way tablets were looked at. Prior to that the tablet market was a niche market for avid book readers who had Kindles. The iPad made netbooks obsolete, unless you got suckered into buying an acer or lenovo on black Friday 2009.

Apple changed the game and Jobs was the man pulling the strings.

I remember the old Macintosh back in elementary school. I also remember how much I wanted the original iMac...the grape color was
pimp.gif

R.I.P Steve Jobs

I'm rarely affected by the deaths of those I've never met or talked to, but this was an exception.

Whether it be directly or indirectly, the man has completely changed the way most of the world goes on about our use of technology.

You just cannot discredit that fact.

The innovation. the genius. the marketing.

Heavy heart for Big Money Steve Jobs.

Rest in peace. Your legacy will live on forever.

RIP to the man....

So much in my life has been influenced by Apple. Such an innovative man and he really changed the world.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'm rarely affected by the deaths of those I've never met or talked to, but this was an exception.

Whether it be directly or indirectly, the man has completely changed the way most of the world goes on about our use of technology.

You just cannot discredit that fact.

The innovation. the genius. the marketing.

Heavy heart for Big Money Steve Jobs.

Rest in peace. Your legacy will live on forever.
Well said

I just hope that he has instilled his thoughts and practices on the rest of the apple team.

Keep the products about the experience.  The one thing everyone always says about apple products is "they just work".  I hope this continues into the future.

RIP Steve

Back
Top Bottom