Steve McNair found shot to death. Murder-Suicide by 20 year old GF

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Craftsy21 wrote:

dyyhard wrote:

kazemi believed mcnair might have been involved with another woman too. kazemi saw another woman leave the condo days before and tried to follow her.

they believed mcnair was asleep when he was shot

norfleet is no longer a suspect. (so he was a suspect?)

kazemi bought the gun at 5p.m at the dave and busters parking lot
i just... don't get it. You'd think this chick would have some warning signs somewhere pointing to the fact that she's capable of
this straight up execution...
tired.gif

there were warning signs, she told her friends she wanted to "end it all"
that sounds suicidal to me - not homicidal. There's a huge difference, obviously... but i mean that in reference to a person's psyche.

when another jo comes into the picture that put her over the top and I think that's when homicide comes into play. she followed her around but noconfrontation with the woman.
even though they thought mcnair was asleep when this happened. I think he probably wasn't entirely asleep. they must have had some conversation, he musthave uttered some words to set her off. cell phone records can prove the timeline of possible conversations maybe before she arrived at the condo.

also they said that she was working friday night. i read in a report that mcnair was seen out with a woman that was driving him around town when he hit up thebars/clubs (probably not kazemi??)

Ever heard the term:

Crazy dont need no motive.

However.... think outside the box on this one.

Were any spare keys missing that could have been used to lock the door back?

Not sure about Gunna's info but I am getting more as well, on the shot in one temple and residue on the other hand.. but this is a female.. thats not evena natural sefl infliction....I wonder IF they are announcing it as such which police will do and continue to investigate ole boy who seemed quite jealous.

They do this at times to see if someone who thinks they could get away with it slips up...

Any word on the 40 minute time lapse in calling the police? Or how a chick who doesn't even own a handgun is able to so precisely kill him? What type ofgun was it anyways?

My thing is, if ur willing to kill urself, U more then likely wont have a problem takin someone with u.

seein him with another woman prolly put her over the top.

I still think this guy had soem knowledge of it, or was invovled in it.

Ive got to re-watch that press conference. no powder residue on her right hand but wound on the right side of her head....

My thing is, if ur willing to kill urself, U more then likely wont have a problem takin someone with u.

Nah i disagree - suicide is a pretty cowardice act, it's an escape.

On the other hand - if you're willing to kill somebody else, than I think you're very easily able to kill yourself - you get that guilt factor mixedin, plus a nothing to lose mentality.

I don't know - that's just based on most of what I know about suicide from a very non-professional, but somewhat experienced background.

seein him with another woman prolly put her over the top.

I still think this guy had soem knowledge of it, or was invovled in it.

Ive got to re-watch that press conference. no powder residue on her right hand but wound on the right side of her head....
u dont know...this whole thing sounds crazy....i mean the MS thing is what they are going with but now the wound doesnt make sense...

and you can be pretty sure that if shorty DID plan it out and want to cop a gun homeboy was somewhere in the mix helping her out...i mean he did drive thetruck that day/night right so he was still very much in the picture

this whole other girl development is ugly tho...why the hell would he take her to this shorties crib?

i mean we can sit her and guess forever but at the end of the day what they come up with will go and then you can just wonder

if shorty DID plan it out and want to cop a gun homeboy was somewhere in the mix helping her out

No question.

Case is far from closed, too many loose ends as far as I am concerend
why the hell would he take her to this shorties crib?

The condo was McNair and his boy's, girl probably just spent a good amount of time there. Looks like a spot where he and the fellas take their JO's toand this bird happen to be either staking out the joint when she saw this other lady leave or just happen to be coming through. Either way, there were manywomen in and out of that spot.

his whole other girl development is ugly tho...why the hell would he take her to this shorties crib?

I believe the apartment wasn't HERS but rather, sort've THEIRS... sounds like it was his little spot to keep to take jump-offs to.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Damn Steve .....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Steve #!$*+* up no question about it.
smh.gif

So she supposedly offed him while he was sleeping?

All the evidence points to murder-suicide, but something still feels off about this conclusion.

It'll be interesting to see if they find out what made shorty purchase the gun.

Did she feel the need to protect herself from McNair?

or

Did someone plant that seed in her head that she needed to off him?

All the evidence points to murder-suicide, but something still feels off about this conclusion.
Mos definitely does.

ex bf knew before hand, maybe he didnt know she was gonna suicide afterwards?
i have a hard time believing that she knew what kind of gun to purchase and how to fire multiple shots that great of an accuracy without being shook.

his whole other girl development is ugly tho...why the hell would he take her to this shorties crib?

I believe the apartment wasn't HERS but rather, sort've THEIRS... sounds like it was his little spot to keep to take jump-offs to.

she had her own apartment in another location - Steve was seen there too.

this pad was Steve and his friend's. it was in dt nashville, so it was a convenient spot for steve, his friend and their jos. did she spend time there?yeah, but so did others - especially lately.

IMO she had a terrible support system. If someone tells you they're gonna end everything and you don't do anything
smh.gif
She was emotionally unstable.

Originally Posted by DMan14

ex bf knew before hand, maybe he didnt know she was gonna suicide afterwards?
i have a hard time believing that she knew what kind of gun to purchase and how to fire multiple shots that great of an accuracy without being shook.

i also have a hard time believing what kind of financial problems she was going through. i mean steve was helping her out and this girl was somewhatindependent from the start. she was making payments on the car and her roommate was about to move out(is this where her ex thinks that he was going to move inand help her???) i know she listed all her stuff on craigslist, but where does that lead to??

i guess this is when you insert the irrational thinking clause when it doesn't make sense.

Nah i disagree - suicide is a pretty cowardice act, it's an escape.

On the other hand - if you're willing to kill somebody else, than I think you're very easily able to kill yourself - you get that guilt factor mixed in, plus a nothing to lose mentality.

I don't know - that's just based on most of what I know about suicide from a very non-professional, but somewhat experienced background.

She probably felt as if Steve was her everything and when she lost him (to another JO or his wife), then she lost everything.

Ballistics tests done at the TBI's crime lab indicate that bullets recovered from both bodies came from the handgun found under Kazemi's body. It was the same gun that investigators have said she purchased Thursday from an unidentified individual.

That's why she buys the gun. It would be interesting to see if she got the gun after she McNair with the other woman leaving the condo.

Well.

For all the really weird things about this, I guess this #!@!+ was just crazy.

RIP Steve

(note to self, stay away from Iranian JOs)

Only thing that makes this sit with me is the fact that he was probably asleep when she shot him.

But, if that residue on the left hand and shot on the right side of the head is true; I want to know a lot more about the angle on that shot.

i'm sure the police have considered all the aspects that were mentioned in this thread...(shot angle, etc.), and that is why it took them so long to ruleit as a M-S.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Only thing that makes this sit with me is the fact that he was probably asleep when she shot him.

But, if that residue on the left hand and shot on the right side of the head is true; I want to know a lot more about the angle on that shot.

do you all think that he there was no verbal provocation? that she just went into the condo and at the sight of him just started shooting?

also police were reporting that two hands were used at one time to fire at least one of the four shots. and that one hand was used on herself.

now I'm curious in the manner her mother was murdered(as was reported) when she was 9. if she witnessed it and if her mother also was shot, then it givessome insight in how she would be capable of pulling the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom