Steve Nash crying Vol. True grit

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ya because what he did in college matters?

I mean why wouldn't it matter?
It doesn't even matter in this debate though... Pistol Pete was a beast.
egggk.png
Nobody is going to deny that Pistol Pete was a beast.  I'm just saying I don't know that he was better than Nash.  Nash's career stats:

PPG: 14.6 (Maravich wins)
RPG: 3.0 (Maravich wins)
APG: 8.3 (Nash wins)
SPG: 0.8 (Maravich wins)
FG%: 48.9 (Nash wins)
FT%: 90.3 (Nash wins)
3P%: 43.2 (Inconclusive)

So, statistically, we have a tie.  It's all in the eye of the beholder I guess
ohwell.gif

my heart dropped when i saw him crying.
i got so much respect for him i can't even hate on him.

goodluck on his future and i hope he wins a chip before he retires.

Although Nash is top one of the 3 pg's this past decade, what he and the suns did to my lakers a few years ago allows me to feel no sympathy towards his shortcomings.

pimp.gif

Almost 99 percent of you guys never seen Pistol Pete play so how can you come with some assumptions. I never seen dude play either but still...

I respect the guy as a competitor and as one of the best PG in this era of hoops. But at the same I HATE the Suns team except for him. Kobe has said he felt the same way before the WCF started this year.

Yesterday when I responded in the game thread and said "Nash is crying get the gif up ASAP" people on here specifically Laker haters and some Laker fans were saying I have no class and I'm like Zodogg is stupid & I laugh at people comparing him to me.

I honestly just got caught up in the moment of just being so glad to see the Lakers avenge their past playoff failures to the Suns in 2006 & 2007.

People on here know I've been here on NT for the past 3 or 4 years and I've been a Laker fan first and have been a Laker fan through the good & bad times.

I have never come close to the crap Zodogg would post on here like attacking teams, entire cities, states, peoples races, and wishing death on certain players.

But really I just laugh when people on here call me a Kobe slurper or compare me to Zodogg.

Honestly I've seen far more worse towards Kobe & the Lakers than anything compared to people laughing at Steve Nash crying after getting eliminated from a playoffs series.

Keep your head up Steve, you're still an amazing player who showed that you still got it.

pimp.gif
My dude.

I got tons of respect for him, he's one of the toughest guys in the league and an amazing player

Unfortunately I don't think he will ever get closer to a championship than he did this year

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This series was on of the greatest in playoff history.

Steve Nash is a first ballot Hall of Famer easily.

He was one series closer to the Finals. He had to cry.
IDK about in history but this was the best series Ive seen in a while. Really brought my excitement in watching basketball back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Always loved Steve Nash and his game. As much as I love to watch Kobe play, I really wanted the Suns to win this series.

BTW, how old is Nash and how long of an extension did he sign?

i like nash, but not cause he cried after he lost.

that stuff is wack man, you can care about losing but not crying. crying doesnt prove anything or shows "you wanted it more"

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This series was on of the greatest in playoff history.

Steve Nash is a first ballot Hall of Famer easily.

He was one series closer to the Finals. He had to cry.
IDK about in history but this was the best series Ive seen in a while. Really brought my excitement in watching basketball back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Always loved Steve Nash and his game. As much as I love to watch Kobe play, I really wanted the Suns to win this series.

BTW, how old is Nash and how long of an extension did he sign?
He's 36 and signed a 2 year extension last year for $22 million.

I watched his press conference after the game last night and he really sounded like he knew this was probably his last real good chance at making it to the Finals.

I mean age one thing is a factor and also he knows if Amare opts out becomes a free agent and leaves the Suns which is looking very likely his shot at ever making it to the Finals or winning a ring is very bleak.

I don't care much for the emphasis that he's never made the NBA finals.  In his era, the Western Conference Finals has been the NBA finals almost every year.  Malone and Barkley never won the chip.  I put Nash in the same class as them and I don't care if they made the finals and he hasn't.  Malone ran into Jordan.  The best players in Nash's era: Shaq, Kobe, and Duncan just happened to be in the same conference as him.

laugh.gif
I laugh cuz usually great players cry cuz they wanted to win so bad in games they felt they could've won. It surprises me since I thought Steve knew his team had no chance to win. I never doubted the Lakers wouldn't win.

Originally Posted by Beats05

I don't care much for the emphasis that he's never made the NBA finals.  In his era, the Western Conference Finals has been the NBA finals almost every year.  Malone and Barkley never won the chip.  I put Nash in the same class as them and I don't care if they made the finals and he hasn't.  Malone ran into Jordan.  The best players in Nash's era: Shaq, Kobe, and Duncan just happened to be in the same conference as him.

smh.gif

lol @ the guys who are comparing pistol pete and nash. you can't really compare two players who played in different generations.

that being said, pistol pete was a beast...

Originally Posted by WallaceFactor

lol @ the guys who are comparing pistol pete and nash. you can't really compare two players who played in different generations.

that being said, pistol pete was a beast...

Nash is also a beast though

Back
Top Bottom