Steve Nazh Zoom BB Low GR version

also nice pics by bib10 or whoever the camera man was.......the second pic, from eastbay i think doesnt give the shoes justice........just like what heppened with the kobe trainers in its post

Thanks for the pics,the colorway is simple but decent and the logo is creative...

still trying to track down a 10.5-11.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Contacted Nike.com about them and they said that they would be on the website in early October.

So if they are getting them I would assume at least Finishline will also have them in stock in October.

I need to pick them up for my brother who for some strange reason prefers lows to play bball.

peace

Jonas

bib10 are those out in HK already?
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

Release date info update, courtesy of Nike. Hope it helps:

Nike: You know as long as nothing changes there is some indication that Nikestore.com will receive them, along with Niketown stores, Urban Accounts, _icks, Nordstrom, and Foot Locker.

You: Would this include their websites as well?

Nike: Ya, that's a great question, and it usually does but I can't speak for them at this point.

PHOENIX SUNS​
MV3 - The Matrix - S.T.A.T. - The Brazilian Blur - G. Hill​

Quote:
GAH F'N DAMMIT MAN WHY THE F' CAN'T THEY RELEASE A STEVE NASH SHOE IN THE GAH DAMN CITY HE F'N PLAYS IN. THIS IS GETTING F'N RIDICULOUS. I NEED THOSE GAH DAMN SHOES IN MY LIFE!!!

i agree, they should release/launch the shoe in the city he plays in...

official release date?

i shall own 5000 pairs.............or at least 2.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Can't wait for these, but please release some Nash colorways, or at least some "standard" colorways.

yea, those look to be the asia editions: they include that tag becuase fo that... "asian fit" (I forget how nike markets it)
formerly shoeWUfreak

Dang these shoes are so siick. But "Twig1026", how come these are no good for hoop?

Nike (in fact everyone) needs to start adjusting their prices to something that is at least closer to actual value.

The canadian an American dollar is on par now and the BB lows are running at $129.99.

That's a literal 20 MORE DOLLARS THAN THE MIDS WOULD COST IN THE US!!!!!!
Clutch.

yeah i get that whole thing really i do, the arguement been brought up a lot but.....

since $1 Can = $1 us now, it just irks me that if i was about 4 hours south i would pay $30-$40 for the exact same product.(not the nash, the zoom bb low.)

however this colourway isn't available in the us so i gotta get it up here.
Clutch.

fullj.getty-76112960bg018_team_media_day.jpg

The samples i saw were very similar to these...

Back
Top Bottom