Steve Nazh Zoom BB Low GR version

DeezyVSOP-its 130 + tax in Canada. if you want, i can check out shipping prices for you. if you add like 10 bucks for gas money or something on top of that, i can help you out. pm me.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

NO PATENT PURPLE TOE!!! Thats the best part of the shoe!!! If it did have a purple toe, it would be spot on to Nash's PE. It's still a GREAT colorway though.

How do you get ahold of a pair of those black / orange / purples? Where did you get them specifically? Thanks!

those black/orange are nice
yup. I like the white one better though
pimp.gif

so do we know for sure if these will hit the states? And if so what colorways, been waiting for these for a minute now...

they retail for 119 or 129 CND

edit: nvm someone mentioned about the canadian retail price already. disregard this post.

Thanks a lot for the offer Trix, but I'll have to pass right now.

I'm planning to trip to Japan in a few months, so I'll just scoop them then, if they're still over there at that point.

And I just came up on some coveted bball kicks that are Asia-exclusive already, so I'm good on my bball fix. I really appreciate the help though.

np man. i finally gave in and picked up a pair. these are sick. a lot better in person than in pix.

tried them on! i love the feel but i have never balled in lows before. maybe this will be my first pair.
PM me if anybody needs help.
cost + shipping. pricy tho with the current conversion.

Hey trix, so these kicks fit true to size? I just ordered online. I'm normally a size 10 so I ordered a 10. Someone told me they run kinda big......

damn those pics of the wht/purple look really nice. I just ordered my pair through rmkstore.com and I can't wait.

they are a tad on the big side but i wouldn't recommend going a size down...just double sock it i think.

i wore 8.5 on the kobes and 8.5 on these, and i noticed these are slightly longer at the toe. but the size 8 would be tight.

just wanted to share a pic of my new tee

and this logo is on the back(@ top near neck) but very small

Back
Top Bottom