Steve Nazh Zoom BB Low GR version

Originally Posted by firered18

^^rmk wants $140, I'm not payin 140 for hoop shoes, esp. lowtops
they are 130 dollars CAD, plus taxes, shipping, customs. Plus the CAD dollar is higher than the USD dollar right now, so 140 is not ridiculous at all.

welcome to the life of every canadian.

It was very tough too get......I was told there are less than a handful left in Ontario Canada....

Originally Posted by stevek89

It was very tough too get......I was told there are less than a handful left in Ontario Canada....
So is it ONLY available in Canada then?

How ridiculous is that. Nash plays in ARIZONA!! Yet we get NONE of his shoes, or even clothing. Nike,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

So is it ONLY available in Canada then?

apparently so..............

mad.gif
damn im sorta pissed. my footlocker just got in a shipment of these allof a sudden. dont want everyone wearing my shoes.
laugh.gif
especially not inthe little po-dunk city that i live in. ah well at least i can maybe grab up another pair or two. talked to the manager and he said that if i find the recieptfrom the other pairs then i can make the original purchase part of the buy one get one and grab another pair for half off.

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

nice tee steveK....i've seen that one in a different color too.

thanks^ as far as I know there was white version and a black one
which location did you get it from in ontario?!

Picked up some Nash PE's. Didn't realize the 3M (or faux 3M) on the side of the toebox area. Flash and no flash to show difference. These are prettydope IMO.

87mknmb.jpg

6kpq4q0.jpg

very nice pickup 94feet
u always have some good Phx PE

another new home colorway PE
capt.499edcdaf31d409a89e6fb916f8d389a.knicks_suns_basketball_pnu109.jpg

fullj.getty-76076125bg009_bulls_suns.jpg

94feet - That's a dope pick-up, thanks for showing off the 3M on 'em.

The colourway Nash was wearing on Thursday against the Bulls might be my favourite yet.

94feet, those are dope, just repeating what everyone else has said. Dang, wish we could get those for a decent price here in the states (just the Nashcolorway, not necessarily the PE's, haha).

Back
Top Bottom