Steve Young's Top 6 QB List

Young just said on the MNF pregame show his top six QB's were(not sure if it was in a specific order):
Brady
Manning
Farve
Hasselback
Romo
Brees (sp)

eyes.gif
No Roethlisberger? Roethlisberger>>> Brees and Hasselback

Who are your top 6?

eyes.gif
No Roethlisberger? Roethlisberger>>> Brees and Hasselback
Nah. Maybe Brees (mostly because New Orleans' offensive line is about as useful as sunscreen in Antarctica), but not Hasselbeck.

His list was good, but I'd definitely put Romo above Hasselbeck, and maybe Favre. Ben would be right there after those five.

If we are talking this year

1 Brady
2 Manning
3 Romo
4 Favre
5 Big Ben
6 a. Garrard
b. Derek Anderson

^
yeah i know i was just trying to throw another name out there besides the same 7 or 8 that we are gonna see. LOL

Hasselbeck > everybody except Brady, Manning and Farve(his mentor). Hass is an amazing QB, too bad a lot of you have no clue. How else do you think theHawks have won 9 games w/o ever having a running game this season?

brady

manning

romo

favre

burgerben

ehhhh carson palmer? he's playing poor, but I'd take him over brees, hasselback, etc

Hasselbeck has carried the Seahawks, and he's been even better since they went to the pass first offense five games ago. This is probably the best he'sever played in his career, and he's been doing it without a full complement of receivers or a reliable running back.

No offense to Big Ben what so ever he gets the job done and wins those games but he aint a great QB. At least not in the same way that Brady, Manning, andFavre are great QB's

See, hasselback is good, and hes carried that Seattle team on his back this year. But if anything, he is the 5-8th best this year.

1 Brady
2 Manning
3 Romo
4 Favre
5 Derek Anderson

6a Garrard
6b Hasselback
6c Palmer
6d Brees
6e Big Ben

1. Brady
2. Peyton
3. Romo
4. Favre
5. Ben
6a. Brees
6b. Anderson

That's for this year.

Peyton
Tom
Brett
Ben
Tony

In that order for me... though much as it pains me to say, Romo is climbing this list quickly.

Back
Top Bottom