Still early, but how's everyones 2010 so far?

Alright I guess doin decent in school lookin forward to get a acceptance letter
nerd.gif
and Prom and finally Graduation then the summer
pimp.gif

well...2009 ended with a DUI and no money...

- court delayed because the files were not turned in...still haven't been to court yet. OG date was 1/19...
- got a job barbacking = $$$ + connections
- started booking shows again (Wiz coming through in May with the possibility of Big Sean too...local stuff on deck as well)
- going to Vegas monday for the bartending/nightclub convention...

Overall it's been a pretty damn good year i'd say...

It's not as bad as 09 but it's not good. My uncle's still in the hospital, and as of 5 minutes ago, I just found out a close family friend decided to end their own life...

Still unemployed...

Still waiting for graduate school decisions...

Slow year for me, even though it's already March.

Can't complain too much
Still lookin to make moves tho...Still early in the year so I ain't stressing.

My year is going okay i guess..
-Turning 17 in July
pimp.gif

-Senior year is next year
-Got all the classes i wanted for senior year
-Only have 5 classes
pimp.gif

-Parties
ALL IS WELL.. Lets Gooo

way better than 09 like some people said...I'm like 50-70lbs lighter than where I was a year ago today. But other than that I keep @#!!@% up in my diet and I need to get my L's.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

way better than 09 like some people said...[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm like 50-70lbs lighter than where I was a year ago today.[/color] But other than that I keep @#!!@% up in my diet and I need to get my L's.
Info?
nerd.gif

Pretty good, i'll be checking on this post maybe at the end of the year and see where im at.

- Got a pretty good job out of University.
- Sister got a good job overseas.
- I think I have a wifey material material

Quite selfish, but im a younging looking to make it big in the world step by step. Wall Street is my inspiration in terms of my career. 500 Days of Summer is potentially my thoughts about relationships.

Awsome I've been hitting the gym, my bball game is improving, my career may be taking big steps this year
nerd.gif
, and I'm getting married on Friday!
pimp.gif

BEST DAM YEAR EVER FOR ME,so far.

-got the perfect chick
-got a job
- got a B on my 1st stats test ( ive failed this class 2 times b4)
-ive stoped smokin and drinkin
-i learn to skid on my fixie
- went snowboarding
-parents treating me like an adult finally

i do not like wen things are going so well, i know something bad is soon to happen
(imma pessimist)

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I am not even going to complain, what ever happened HAPPENED.

A man of determination.. The anthem
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
thanks for bringing back memories as a kid.

Originally Posted by InfinityWard

Originally Posted by gatorad3

way better than 09 like some people said...I'm like 50-70lbs lighter than where I was a year ago today. But other than that I keep @#!!@% up in my diet and I need to get my L's.
Info?
nerd.gif

I used to be 260+ lbs now ima around 150+lbs
getattachmentcopy.jpg
p00310.jpg
22266341621088135835038.jpg

I'm also a lot stronger now
pimp.gif

it was a lot of trial & error I guess...
I learned a lot about nutrition, lifting, and things related to losing weight and getting fit from personal trainers and online forums like Bodybuilding.com(recommended) and Men's Health forum(not recommended). The first 50lbs or so I dropped in like 3 months which I found out is unhealthy by eating little and doing cardio 1-2 hours everyday. Its unhealthy because you'll lose muscle and if I had continued that way I probably would have looked worse off than I am now. I found out through my trainer who was helpful at first giving me a diet plan and giving routines and stuff but as I learned more things from places like bodybuilding.com and mens health forums the workout routines he was giving me weren't the best because they didn't really incorporate HEAVY lifting which is recommended while trying to cut(lose weight/fat). I mean I'm thankful for the help he provided making me lose another 30 lbs but he was in it more for the MONEY and I had to drop working with him and some of the stuff he told me wasn't true or "broscience" I figured out. Then I lost another 20-30lbs by myself from what I've learned from bb.com.

Back
Top Bottom