Stingiest things you've seen other people do?

man ive had some stingy moments in the past..

went to the store one time.. asked that girl if she wanted anything.. she was like naa..

i bought a honey bun and a juice..

we get out the store not even 3 steps.. 

and she asks for a sip of my juice!

A SIP OF MY JUICE! 
mad.gif

i gave it to her .. im not about that stingy life..
tired.gif

It's all about going to Subway, get the $5 chicken sub and throwing sweet onion sauce. Exact same thing as the "Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki" sandwich that costs $7

- Fast food restaurant. Orders french fries. Asks for no salt to be on french fries due to "high blood pressure". French fries are done. Asks for salt packets. Fresh fries...accomplished.

- Asks for water with lemon. Asks for more lemons and sugar packets. Free lemonade...accomplished.

- Save expensive bottle of vodka/rum/tequila. Refill expensive bottle with cheap version...but slightly over halfway and chilled to make it look believable. Gotchu thinking you're on that good $%%+, eh !%*+*?
laugh.gif

- Attend house party. Everyone has little Styrofoam or red/blue cups. You have brought your own cup. Your cup is McDonald's large. Down McDonald's large cup or refill until intoxication. Fill McDonald's large cup back up. Stand around with large cup. Take large cup home. Alcohol for later...accomplished.

I always do the last one. @%%$ those baby @%% cups.
laugh.gif
I hate going back to the punch bowl or whatever over and over again...but I will leave with a cup full of something even after I've drank enough.

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

89cents cheeseburger with big mac sauce
That aint even stingy that's just bein smart, big macs are the biggest rip off ever

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

- Fast food restaurant. Orders french fries. Asks for no salt to be on french fries due to "high blood pressure". French fries are done. Asks for salt packets. Fresh fries...accomplished.

- Asks for water with lemon. Asks for more lemons and sugar packets. Free lemonade...accomplished.

- Save expensive bottle of vodka/rum/tequila. Refill expensive bottle with cheap version...but slightly over halfway and chilled to make it look believable. Gotchu thinking you're on that good $%%+, eh !%*+*?
laugh.gif

- Attend house party. Everyone has little Styrofoam or red/blue cups. You have brought your own cup. Your cup is McDonald's large. Down McDonald's large cup or refill until intoxication. Fill McDonald's large cup back up. Stand around with large cup. Take large cup home. Alcohol for later...accomplished.

I always do the last one. @%%$ those baby @%% cups.
laugh.gif
I hate going back to the punch bowl or whatever over and over again...but I will leave with a cup full of something even after I've drank enough.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 No dambs are given.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

My boy took his fries' cup from Five Guys and filled it up with soda without rinsing it out the cajun fry seasoning out first  
laugh.gif
.  I would've bought him a soda sheesh.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not going to lie though, thats kind of genius!
laugh.gif

Had a potluck cookout a while back. Me and the host prepped up our own burgers and steaks and cooked them ourselves to serve to guests. This being a potluck, other people brought food too. One of our homies comes extra late w/his girl, brings a pack of hot dogs + buns, eats the food me and the host cooked and then dips out without even bothering serving his hasty contribution. Yes I was salty.

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

I remember in High School, AP sessions after school, from like 7-9PM,
I would basically go to school, practice, then right back to the study sesh, and by then
I'm just starving! I had literally no time to stop by the store, and my friend would have
an entire pizza to himself, eat, and when the teacher gave us a bathroom break, I saw
there were like 5 slices left and he was done. I asked homie for a slice, and his girlfriend
was literally "No. Don't give it to him, Mexicans don't deserve your pity, they should get a job"
Wasn't even her damb pizza.

Dumbest #$%^ I've ever met in my life, so deep in racial prejudice her Asian parents passed to her.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

I remember when I first turned 21, I was a broke college student, so every time I would hit up a club I would look for unattended beer bottles lying around and take it to the bar tender and ask if I can exchange it for a colder one because the one I had was warm 
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing in this world annoys me more than people taking food off of my plate or snatching at my food without permission. Almost gotten into fistfights over it too.

My wife not letting me in the room with her to see the our childs sonogram.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by playacet

embarassed.gif

eek.gif
WHAT?! You can't be serious. To my man a few posts up... PLEASE tell me your friend put his girl in check with that pizza situation.

Not to fire shots but whats up some NT members fantasy wrestling over message board in the wrestling thread??? They have main events, title belts and all that, makes no sense

2 instances. once when I was younger, my family was at the shore. My mom told my dad to go buy a big bucket of fries ( presumably so we could all share). He gets back and starts eating them. When we reach for some he flinches and sorta snatches the bucket away real fast. I guess he mustve thought they were just his since he "paid for them". Anyway, my mom wasnt having that and made him walk back to the hotel alone.

Another time was when I was 15, I worked at mcdonalds. Some ghetto chick came into the store. She asked for a small value fries with no salt. I repeat small dollar fries with no salt. That means we have to clean out the existing fries in the fry hopper, friy a new batch of fries, and not salt them. just for 1 small dollar fries. and I wouldnt have minded if she was at least nice about it, but yea, she was a %#!%@%% and annoying.

A GHETTO COWORKER OF MINE ARRANGED A LUNCHEON FOR THANKSGIVING ONE YEAR. THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE CHIPPED IN LIKE $5 FOR FOOD...HOWEVER NOT EVERYONE CHIPPED IN.

THERE WAS A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF FOOD THAT WAS BROUGHT IN.

ONE LADY WHO WAS GOING THRU A NASTY DIVORCE AND A DEATH OF A CHILD THAT YEAR DIDN'T CHIP IN. ANOTHER CO WORKER SAW HER ALONE AND DECIDED TO MAKE HER A SMALL PLATE SINCE EVERYONE WAS EATING. WHEN THE GHETTO CHICK SAW THAT SHE WAS EATING SHE RAN TO HER DESK SNATCHED THE PLATE FROM HER HAND AND TOSSED IN THE GARBAGE STARTING THIS BIG ARGUMENT BETWEEN OTHER CO WORKERS AND SOME MGR'S. THE LADY ENDED UP QUITTING A GOOD JOB DUE TO THE EMBARRASSMENT.

SOME PPL ARE JUST TO DAYUM "HOOOOOOD"

SAME CHICK USED TO ASK FOR EXACT CHANGE WHENEVER WE ORDERED FOOD SO IF HER MEAL WAS $7.83 AND SHE WOULD GIVE ME $8 SHE WOULD ASK FOR HER $.17 BACK.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

embarassed.gif

eek.gif
WHAT?! You can't be serious. To my man a few posts up... PLEASE tell me your friend put his girl in check with that pizza situation.

ohwell.gif
 I wish it wasn't true Bruh, but we had two losses prior to this one and her reason for not letting me back there was that she didn't want to disappoint me again if we loss this one. I was floored when she told me that. But check this, the whole time I'm in the waiting room thinking it was the medical staff that didn't let me back there and I was ready to make a fool of myself by going off on them, but unfortunately the management wasn't there, so I'm fuming the whole ride home and when she started to see me write a letter to the medical center's corporate office and research ways of proceeding with legal action, she came clean and said she made the choice to not let me back there
mad.gif
 I can't even look at my wife the same after that. Is there a GREAT family lawyer in the house or does anyone know of any because I can't trust her anymore and once that's gone, there's nothing left. At this point all I want to do is be a father to my child.

Originally Posted by ERWIZZLE415

I remember when I first turned 21, I was a broke college student, so every time I would hit up a club I would look for unattended beer bottles lying around and take it to the bar tender and ask if I can exchange it for a colder one because the one I had was warm 
30t6p3b.gif

im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

My boss is a millionaire and the stingiest/cheapest person I know. She once asked if my co-worker and I wanted Starbucks since she was going. We gave her our orders and some cash. When she got back she asked us for the .62 cents we were short. She also asked for free drink coupons at Starbucks at least once a week if she has to wait more than 5 mins. Oh, and she intentionally walks looking at the ground in hopes of finding change. She will go out of her way to pick up a penny across the street.

I'd made a joke about her ethnicity, but I don't want to look like a bigot, so I'll just leave this here....
=>I
I'm white and so is she.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by ERWIZZLE415

30t6p3b.gif

im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Same bar every time? I'm surprised non of the bartenders caught on. 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Skateboard

My boss is a millionaire and the stingiest/cheapest person I know. She once asked if my co-worker and I wanted Starbucks since she was going. We gave her our orders and some cash. When she got back she asked us for the .62 cents we were short. She also asked for free drink coupons at Starbucks at least once a week if she has to wait more than 5 mins. Oh, and she intentionally walks looking at the ground in hopes of finding change. She will go out of her way to pick up a penny across the street.

I'd made a joke about her ethnicity, but I don't want to look like a bigot, so I'll just leave this here....
=>I
I'm white and so is she.

thats how you get rich and stay rich

This happened recently. After me and my two friends play golf, I invite them back to crib for some brews and to watch the game. One of them(the largest one), says he is hungry and is stopping at KFC. He proceeds to buy a bucket of chicken and two sides. When we get to my house I open up the liquor cabinet and we all have our respective drinks. Well he opens up his bucket of chicken which was a 20 piece or whatever and eats. Me and my other friend finally asked he would you mind if we snag a piece, he said no man I am kind of hungry. Thinking he is playing, he eats about 10 pieces and the two sides. Puts the left overs in my fridge and continues downing my Vodka Stash. This man drank at least 6 heavily poured drinks of my stuff. Worst part, he gets up to leave and says oh man I forgot my chicken in the fridge let me go get that for lunch tomorrow. I stoned faced him.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

ohwell.gif
 I wish it wasn't true Bruh, but we had two losses prior to this one and her reason for not letting me back there was that she didn't want to disappoint me again if we loss this one. I was floored when she told me that. But check this, the whole time I'm in the waiting room thinking it was the medical staff that didn't let me back there and I was ready to make a fool of myself by going off on them, but unfortunately the management wasn't there, so I'm fuming the whole ride home and when she started to see me write a letter to the medical center's corporate office and research ways of proceeding with legal action, she came clean and said she made the choice to not let me back there
mad.gif
 I can't even look at my wife the same after that. Is there a GREAT family lawyer in the house or does anyone know of any because I can't trust her anymore and once that's gone, there's nothing left. At this point all I want to do is be a father to my child.

^^ Thats kind of a decent reason why she didnt let you see the sonogram bruh - chill out and try not to be pissed - this whole "baby" thing is not easy...That being said I hate my babymother...

I used to be a private catering in BAL harbor - most of the wait staff I would hire would go to Prada and pick up like three suits - wear them and then return them - they always got away with it too - I had too much pride to do it tho... 

Back
Top Bottom