Stock Exchange DC

...these...​

NIKE SB Mork N Mindy Dunk Highs // Size 9 // $150
NIKE SB J-Rod I's // Size 10 // $400
Jordan III's - Cool Greys // Size 9 & 11 // $225
Jordan IV's - Mars // Size 8 // $200​

HENRY and CIVILIZE will be in the same booth. CIVILIZE will have their current tees and HENRY will be releasing their first line of shop tees including the HENRY x CIVILIZE tee. Only 24 were made of each style! Bring cash and don't sleep!​

just got in the Shut shipment and adidas stuff from undr crwn. looks really good.
Freebies freebies.

guess i wont wear mine anymore lol..

looks like some beat ups imma have to pull out the closet. lol.

I'll be there...chillin
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

The bottom line is...I do me, you do you, isn't life great when we do that​

stock exchange suck in my opinion! there was no where to even walk and there wasn't even that much!
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

i hope they post pictures up somewhere im pretty sure i showed up in some of them.....................and does anyone know if they actually gave out the adidas?..........and the free gifts were good for something that was free

what free crap was handed out???

i shoulda went...
myspace.com/thatsweethotfire

I Never Brag, How Real I Keep It, Cuz Its The Best Secret.

King Poetic.
Too Much Flavor.
Im Major.

Extra-special thanks to everyone who stopped by our table at Stock Exchange yesterday in DC...it was great meeting a ton of new peeps and also spreading the word about Shop Gentei. Big up to Sean for making it happen.

Shop Gentei

shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

All in all it was cool (other than that sweat box of room they gave us >:
mad.gif
)...got rid of a few items met a few dudes..
had a few laughs...

Where was Mr.Hazel :nerd:
nerd.gif
? Polo Don :nerd:
nerd.gif
? lavan :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Mr. Hazel and Lavan were getting fresh air at Rock's house.

Polo wasn't gonna come no'way.

My-T.

TEAM-AF-ONE
Its late in the day and I aint been on the court yet...
Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair...
THESMOKINGSECTION X ITUNES

good experience imo, did ya'll see the dude sellin the fake heinekens? lls
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE

you talkin bout dude wit the stack of boxes on the roller?
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

maybe...but this guy was crazy tall w/ the patent leather seamless af1 [hope that helped lol]
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
--------------------------------​
***STAY SAFE

Thanks to everyone who came though.
I think the event turned out great and Dizzy and Gentei had some really dope kicks on the selling block.

Sorry if RnR hotel wasn't a perfect venue, but we worked with what we had.
This is our first one, and as many doubters and haters as we have encountered in building the event, we just didn't want to book a larger venue.

I don't recall sticking anyone in a "sweat box", as we let people pick their spaces for the most part.
Unless you just mean RnR hotel was just tight and hot. Sorry folks.
I don't know if you have ever been to a real night life spot, but most places get packed and people's body heat warms it up.

As far as prices, you gotta deal with each vendor on that one.
Gentei had some deals, actually all the dudes had some deals.
but you have to know something about footwear to take advantage of that.
go for the hypebeast stuff and pay the price.

"stock exchange suck in my opinion! there was no where to even walk and there wasn't even that much!"
thanks.
I'm really sorry we couldn't rent out a larger space.
The support from people just wasn't there for us to risk it.
I promise the next one will be both floors or a bigger and better venue.
Something Dunk, please send me your real name so I can put you on our "very special" guest list, and make you a "special" gift bag.

As far as there not being "that much" we had 17 vendors, hundreds of pairs of kicks, t-shirts, toys, Bill McMullen's awesome products, Denim, Free Smart Water, Free Vitamin Energy, Free Skateboarder mag, Free Frank151, Free Vapors mag, Free Urb Mag, all kinds of Free Cds From Shaman Works, free DVDs from Fuel, Free Tiger Beer, Free Commonwealth+ Mike T's- Exclusive to our event, Free Fat Boy D tees, Fee Adidas Tees, Free Like BS T's.... @#%$ guys.... it all came in nice @#%$ K-Swiss bags.

Also, I don't see you hauling in a big pile of kicks to sell.
So many people on NikeTalk just TALK. SO unless you got some kicks to put out there, stay a customer and be happy other people aren't as stingy as you and are actually selling stuff.
the reason it is called stock exchange, is that YOU are supposed to have a way to bring items to trade or sell.
you aint there digging for kics and putting it down?
then you are the reason SXDC isn't holding it down. Period.

There was every Jordan there, all kinds of crazy vintage stuff, all kinds of new hype stuff, there was more than enough kicks.
What were you looking for? The mall?

We didn't give away the Adidas UndrCrwn Collabs, as no one was paying attention, and people weren't holding onto their tickets.
people weren't even listening when we were calling the second set of numbers.

We are going to continue to promote the next event in 2007 on the site and do some give-aways from the online arena until the new stuff comes in for the next one.

Once again thanks so much and please continue to comment good or bad so we can make the next event even bigger and better for you.

I enjoyed myself (partially in part to the 2 free beers). Met a few new faces, which I think is the whole purpose of events like this. Def will be at the next one.

& came out with 2 cases of free water. Who doesn't like free @#%$?!
Kicks going for cheap..aim:email:www.virtink.com

Quote:
Something Dunk, please send me your real name so I can put you on our "very special" guest list, and make you a "special" gift bag.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Diceone...I wasn't trying to insult you or the event I just hit the wrong emoticon, thats MY fault...the stock exchange was a great a event...great turnout...Yes Gentei was givin' out deals like it was no tomorrow...And dizzy had hella heat..all of the stores had great gear and kicks..
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

diceone, don't get me wrong, stock x change was sick.
i just wish there will be a bigger space next time (and it sounds like there will be).
cant wait for the next one!

no worries guys, everyones thoughts and opinions are valid.
whether good or bad.

now, that doesn't mean I won't have something to say...
But if people keep saying stuff like "the space was too small" or "the AC was too weak" I can go to the RnR Hotel and say "look, you guys need to tighten up your @#%$, my people have complaints."

Trust me, it's all good... I just want people to remember that this event is about us coming together as much as it is about anything else.

I just want to see something good coming to DC that represents the interests of the people who know what's really up with sneakers, toys, gear, trends, styles, etc.

I think it would be great if DC became an ultimate destination because of Stock Exchange, especially as we progress to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom