Stomach Growling Loudly in Class/Quiet Area unappreciation vol. Nah I didn't fart

Gotta fidget in your seat, or shuffle papers around to play it off
laugh.gif

Its the worst when you with a chick watchin a movie or she laying on your stomach, and then your stomach erupts and her head pops up like "eww you hungryor something" ... I be shifting and shuffling like its everything but my stomach
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I skipped breakfast the other day and had a 6 a.m. meeting. My stomach growled and I was trying to hide it. My immediate supervisor imitated the sound andgot a good laugh out of the room. I took the L on that one.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Its the worst when you with a chick watchin a movie or she laying on your stomach, and then your stomach erupts and her head pops up like "eww you hungry or something" ... I be shifting and shuffling like its everything but my stomach
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THIS!!!! I used to date this chick who was a nurse. I would shuffle and be like "im realy hungry," but she knew it was a fart justwaiting for an opportunity.
eyes.gif

I be hating when that happens. That usually happens to me most of the time when I'm in class. It be so quiet, and I try to hold it in so no one would hearit, but sometimes it just come out, and then I have the
embarassed.gif
look on myface hoping no one didn't hear it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i just try not to make it obvious its not me... most ppl look around to see if anybody notice... nu uh... not me... i keep doin wat i was doin

laugh.gif

this happened to me today in class, ol girl sittin next to me was like "did you fart?" ....lmao.

Man it always happens when Im in a meeting. I usually eat a breakfast bar to cover my hunger until lunch

Mostly happens due to poor digestion, eating lots of proteins can do that to you, takes a while to digest = poor digestion.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate this and its never just one growl, its always bout 7 more after the first, each one more crucial than the previous one
I always try sucking my stomach in and it never works
ohwell.gif

....i had a comp class last semester i sat next to the most beautiful girl in school. were and still are super cool...she has one of those face that aresexually charged she looks like a more pretty Charlize Theron (if there is one).

anyway that how we met, she sat next to me first day, and i dont eat meat so breakfast is usually nutrament, special k bar and bananas (small breakfast).

so class is quiet, you and hear a rar pissing on cotton
laugh.gif
, then.......

groooooooooooooollllllllllllllll sqeeeeeak.....

laugh.gif
, i quick take a snickers out the bookbag...and just like the commercials, i have a moment, casually smile and say "hungry why wait?"...the classlaughs

some puerto rican kid says, "if thats hunger you must no have ate in weeks son"....

indifferent.gif
.....then she says "lets go get something to eat after class?"

.....nice

so it becomes a ritual every morning when she walks in...my stomach just went haywire when she showed up

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate this and its never just one growl, its always bout 7 more after the first, each one more crucial than the previous one
I always try sucking my stomach in and it never works
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
yea i use 2 think suckin in my stomach would quiet ormuffle tha noise but i think it just made it worse

I suck in my stomach and clutch my stomach and all that. People might think I'm sick or something.

And whenever the growl does come out I look around like "I know SOMEBODY heard this"

I swear one time I was taking a test...and my stomach made the most loud, continuous growl ever. The ENTIRE class just looked up.
laugh.gif

I was like
embarassed.gif
and tried to play it off

word man,first class of the semester my stomach and me weren't getting along or something.This _ growled the whole class and i ate a bowl of lucky charmsand a bagel with cream cheese....embarrassing.

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

....i had a comp class last semester i sat next to the most beautiful girl in school. were and still are super cool...she has one of those face that are sexually charged she looks like a more pretty Charlize Theron (if there is one).

anyway that how we met, she sat next to me first day, and i dont eat meat so breakfast is usually nutrament, special k bar and bananas (small breakfast).

so class is quiet, you and hear a rar pissing on cotton
laugh.gif
, then.......

groooooooooooooollllllllllllllll sqeeeeeak.....

laugh.gif
, i quick take a snickers out the bookbag...and just like the commercials, i have a moment, casually smile and say "hungry why wait?"...the class laughs

some puerto rican kid says, "if thats hunger you must no have ate in weeks son"....

indifferent.gif
.....then she says "lets go get something to eat after class?"

.....nice

so it becomes a ritual every morning when she walks in...my stomach just went haywire when she showed up

pimp.gif
Way to work everything out with that girl.

I hate it when this happens to me, its so embarrassing. Its happened to a professor before. It was a small 730am class, she came in rushing late. Minutes laterwe had quiet work to do and we just heard this massive eruption. She was cool with it and we all told her to get something to eat from the vending machines.
laugh.gif

when its loud in class the growling is quick and barely even noticeable. when its dead silent in class the growling is long and loud as hell

It's worse when you on that high protein diet, you know if you try to squeeze one out

the whole class gonna be
sick.gif
. But if you hold it in it does that reverse osmosis back in your

stomach that sounds like a science experiment gone haywire. dont want to turn around cuz

shorti behind you like "this bamma bout to let it loose"

its worse for me cuz usually after 10 min of stomach growling, it morphs into continuous farts.....silent killers.

Back
Top Bottom