Stomach Growling Loudly in Class/Quiet Area unappreciation vol. Nah I didn't fart

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

i remember it was testing week, and i had burger king the night before. i had cereal for breakfast with whole milk vitamin D, i believe i'm lactose intolerant on some days. so when my mom takes me to school i experience the "TURTLE HEAD", but it was those versions where you could hold it in and forget about. so we are 30 minutes into the test and the milk starts bombing my stomach. the wet dookie collides with the turtle head making some chemical reaction in my butt, (hot mudd butt + turtle head = havanna omelette). the pain was so crucial my stomach growls with gas and my feet curl together. so i asked the teacher if i could go to the bathrooom. i couldnt hold it any longer and ran to the stall and let it out in 5 seconds. cleaned my self in like 10 seconds and left with the quickness. this was by far the worst dookie experience of my life.

That was very graphic.

That's why you gotta look for that squeaky seat in class. You can make loud noises on demand with ease and not seem so obvious (shuffling for papers) tocover up the growls.
laugh.gif

hahaha
roll.gif

yall got me rollin over here. I hate when a chick is near by hears the noise, looks you up and down, and gives you that "you alright look?"
laugh.gif
/
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

hahaha
roll.gif

yall got me rollin over here. I hate when a chick is near by hears the noise, looks you up and down, and gives you that "you alright look?"
laugh.gif
/
eyes.gif

Yup, i know that feeln
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I hate to grave dig but today was so brutal at such a bad time
smh.gif

I'm in the corner of the library and my stomach was going ham with this sexy white girl near me. It was so quiet too and I had no gum or nothing, sucking in my stomach did jack !@!# as well

I used to have it ALOT during my 9:00am Nutrition class. I sat by a good female friend in that class so it wasn't no biggie but it was embarassing at first. I figured out now that I GOT TO have a big breakfast to avoid these stomach growls. So now I eat a big breakfast and usually a light lunch/snack.

It used to happen to me in HS, not just during regular ol' tests. I'm talking mid-terms, finals, ACT's, SAT's..all the tests that are at least 2+ hours. & it would always start at the very beginning.
mad.gif

When I need to fart, I hold it in and my stomach growls as a result.  This one time I was in a meeting with this girl.  Then I needed to fart, but I held it in.  She was like "Hungry?" I was like "uhh yeah" and she said, "Didn't you eat during lunch?"  (apparently she saw me eating).  I said, "Yeah, but I didn't eat as much as I wanted to."

Gas FTL.

i hate this!
smh.gif

i either cough, or pull my seat either forward/backward to make some noise....
laugh.gif

and i cough louder when this happens during presentations/assemblies etc.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

i remember it was testing week, and i had burger king the night before. i had cereal for breakfast with whole milk vitamin D, i believe i'm lactoseintolerant on some days. so when my mom takes me to school i experience the "TURTLE HEAD", butit was those versions where you could hold it in and forget about. so we are 30 minutes into the test and the milk starts bombing my stomach. the wet dookiecollides with the turtle head making some chemical reaction in my butt, (hot mudd butt + turtlehead = havanna omelette). the pain was so crucial my stomach growls with gas andmy feet curl together. so i asked the teacher if i could go to the bathrooom. i couldnt hold it any longer and ran to the stall and let it out in 5 seconds.cleaned my self in like 10 seconds and left with the quickness. this was by far the worst dookie experience of my life.

eek.gif

Very Graphic.

A+ Work!

The worst is when you're presenting.. Everyone's quiet and then.. Brrrrraaaaaawhoswhoswhoswhos.. 

embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom