STOMP, CLAP, STOMP CLAP, STOMP STOMP CLAP, STOMP CLAP

[h4]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is easily the funniest show on television. Please tell me yall saw the Wrestling for the troops ep[/h4][h4]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/h4]

you picked maybe the only un funny moment in the entire series and looped it.

I hate sitcoms that try and force the LULZ like that.

smh.gif

Back and forth dialogue about the small funny things in life > *

CIDMAN911 wrote:
I hate sitcoms that try and force the LULZ like that.

smh.gif

Back and forth dialogue about the small funny things in life > *

Okay�you've clearly never entirely watched or payed attention to it's always sunny.�The outrageous humor is good but it's subtleties that the showoffers that make it hilarious. Point in case..watch the dayman clip. It's outragueous but the funniest part is when charlie offers dennis the spraycan tohuff. That is good *#%@ right there!�

��

Hate to always have to be "this" guy... but the show is quickly going downhill. They pretty much whored themselves completely out to Dave and Bustersone episode this year, making it a 30 minute long commercial... and some other stuff they've done has been pretty questionable to me, too this season.

Last year got a little shakey at times.. before that I was with the show 100 percent, a laugh riot. I'm just afraid they're running out of material atthis point.

Pains me to say and watch... i hope they turn it around, but I've been starting to cringe sometimes at their misses, and I never thought I'd have tosay that about the boys and Dee.

i just watched that episode. it had some funny parts but yeah not as funny as some of the other episodes from this season

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i just watched that episode. it had some funny parts but yeah not as funny as some of the other episodes from this season

Agreed. This was definitely the weakest episode this season.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Okay you've clearly never entirely watched or payed attention to it's always sunny.The outrageous humor is good but it's subtleties that the show offers that make it hilarious. Point in case..watch the dayman clip. It's outragueous but the funniest part is when charlie offers dennis the spray can to huff. That is good *#%@ right there!
I used to watch it.

I stopped after about 3-4 shows.

It just seemed to force the funny. That's not a bad thing, but it can also not be a good thing.

I really can't explain it better than that.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom