Stop being girls, NW kids post your damn pic's.

Quote:
you always pop in at champs and talk about not having money to buy shoes hahahha

:lol:
laugh.gif

that musta been a pain in the @#%$ to take all those shoes out and put'em on ur driveway, let alone the neighbors are like @#%$ is this kid doing :rofl:
roll.gif

Your
Signature
Is
Overated

^^^^yeaaaah right! Keith, that's not what you look like. He looks more like David Lee Roth.
[/b]​

I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time youv'e got this, but you look like freeway.
Holdin' it down for the 5-0-tre

i met you awhile back when you worked at champs..i think i told you i was selling my wht/red xviis sz 13 at the time. but they talk about you when im around.

Blake where you been you still at the same place... oh and dude up there wit the tweeds was that you at jerichos party yesterday...

hahah naw that was my lil brother... i had the black burberry polo with the plaid shorts n black IVs.... but yeah i always kik it with jojo n them so ill see you around at their family parties...

This is a pic post gentlemen, you got to understand that in here OF ALL places you're post is worthless without pic's. Or maybe you should get AIM?

Back
Top Bottom