Stores in AZ that are getting Countdown package?

I know that they are going to make them in youth sizes and I think its gonna be the same stores that got the DMP, lucky me I moved to LA before the packagesstarted coming out way easier to come by out here.

I would recommend Finish Line at Desert Sky. They are coming in GS sizes, which is 3.5-7 I believe. From what I was told, they are also being sold as a pack.Also, every Shiekh store is probably gonna get them as well.

i'll be at the Foot locker at 6am this Saturday morning at Desert Sky
glasses.gif

its called a phonebook. or getting outside and going to a store and asking. kids get lazier and lazier each day i swear.

What part of AZ are you in? I heard the Finishline in Tucson mall is getting the pack. Don't know about the GS packs though. I haven't come across alot of info about the GS sizes.

Footlocker @ Fashion Square ain't gettin it.. i know that much, and probably shiekhs is... but i dont know about finishline.. probably not... and yeahthere is a phone book but instead of calling every store in arizona i just wanted to get an idea of where they were gonna be so next time you think yoursmarter or more mature than someone maybe you shouldn't be such a snob about it... thanks ... yall have a great day =]

Back
Top Bottom