Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

That’s what I’m thinking as well. I’m confused as to how it could infect that many folks, though. It also looks like it’s not confined to that basement where Billy and Heather got infected It got Mrs. Driscoll through the exploded rat. The Holloway’s were tied up and taken away. Looks like it’s making people drink all sorts of chemicals too which hasn’t fully been explained why yet

Also, why do all these white folks leave their doors unlocked. I swear everybody is just walking into cribs all willy nilly :lol:

The rats were used to infect so many residents, after they explode they find their way to a host, at least that’s how I interpreted Driscoll getting infected.

Mrs. Wheeler showing up to the pool in full makeup that matches her swimsuit and high heels :smh: :lol:

3 episodes in so far. Season could be the best one yet.

I wasn’t even looking forward to this because I barely remembered binging Seasons 1 and 2 and what happened but now that I’ve started, I’m hooked. Way note exciting and memorable than S1 and S2 so far.

Mrs. Wheeler made my D go from pudding to rock solid in a matter of seconds when she popped up in her bathing suit.

Ep. 5

Detective Nancy Drew over here at the Holloway’s >D

The rats were used to infect so many residents, after they explode they find their way to a host, at least that’s how I interpreted Driscoll getting infected.

Ahhhh this makes total sense. It also seems like when the infected joints die they have turn into blobs which then turn into the blobs which then attempt to find their way to new hosts.

Honestly surprised it took them until S3 to introduce the 80’s Russians are villains trope.

Weird seeing these kids make out. :sick:

That mall looked poppin’. Do kids even hang out at the mall anymore?
A5F476E5-FC7C-4B71-A526-3F0427578507.gif

They brought up the Russians in the beginning of season 2 when the private investigator talks to hopper

Man, Dustin shoulda known to chill when he knew it was Russians. Them boys don’t play.
They brought up the Russians in the beginning of season 2 when the private investigator talks to hopper

Man, Dustin should have fallen back trying to take on Russians. The boys don’t play. It’s an L waiting to happen. Also - Lucas looks like a skinny Draymond with a fro

Steve probably mad as hell he didn’t get them Robin yambs when he had the chance :smh::smh:

Ep. 6

On a technical front, whoever is editing this show needs all the praise.

Some seamless transitions from one group of characters to the next.

And watching Uma Hawke’s little monologue now... you can tell she comes from great acting stock. She definitely has a future in showbiz.

Just finished, a very solid season. Eps 4 & 9 were the standouts for me.

Looks like there are only eight episodes so I assume you mean 4 and 8?

Funny as hell thinking about how a modern version of this would be a lot easier to solve with cell phones, GPS, Google, etc :lol:

Looks like there are only eight episodes so I assume you mean 4 and 8?

Funny as hell thinking about how a modern version of this would be a lot easier to solve with cell phones, GPS, Google, etc :lol:
You right you right, my mind isn’t all there after this binge :lol:

Ep. 6

On a technical front, whoever is editing this show needs all the praise.

Some seamless transitions from one group of characters to the next.

And watching Uma Hawke’s little monologue now... you can tell she comes from great acting stock. She definitely has a future in showbiz.

Just got done six. It’s getting real and I got no idea how it’s going to be nd but my body is ready.

Agree with all the points you made in that post as well.

I was rewatching this week but I stopped at ep 5 and just gonna watch the end. It's a chore to watch for me despite seeing it a year ago

Episode 1’s recap is pretty good as this YouTube one (16 minutes). It covers S1 and S2.

Steve and Robin’s drug induced state :lol:

Maya Hawke, couldn’t keep my eyes off her. :blush:

Yo that blob is no joke :wow: :wow: However, due to the massive size, I’m kind of mad that I have to suspend belief that it’s get ****** up by this little girl :lol:

Y’all boys up early with it.

I’m just now ending episode 1. I looked down at my phone looked up and was like No...no

6E369811-591C-4C6F-839E-8819471BBC5A.gif

I take it it’s going to posses him and he’ll be the villain this season. The character is way too popular

My boy Billy still out here with his milf game solidified.

See if I can squeeze in ep 2 before I leave work

The first minor negative that I noticed right away is that the soundtrack is not nearly as good as S1 & 2.

three eps in

so lucas is just comic relief now?

more worried about mike kissing el than kissing the redhead girl?

Only through episode 2 so far but I’m loving it.

The Steve and Dustin bromance continuing :tongue:

Sneaking in to watch the Day of the Dead :pimp:

Lucas lil sister still stealing scenes :lol:

Nostalgia about hanging out with friends at the mall :frown:

Netflix must have gave the Duffer Bros. a boatload for the music budget

Soooo is there just an unlimited supply of demagorgons in the upside down or what? Can someone remind me what 11’s connection to them is again?

Back
Top Bottom