Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

These fools really dropping that **** on Pacific time :smh:
West coast is the best coast :pimp:

Y’all better not post ****ing spoilers openly in here
61745BA0-1739-4A94-A240-13B9292372FF.gif

It’s on. Jk I’ll be respectful.

Honestly surprised it took them until S3 to introduce the 80’s Russians are villains trope.

Weird seeing these kids make out. :sick:

That mall looked poppin’. Do kids even hang out at the mall anymore?
A5F476E5-FC7C-4B71-A526-3F0427578507.gif

I wish I didn't do so much reading on S3 beforehand..barring any surprises, it is pretty clear where the season is headed

The Thing vibes are strong

Loving the groupings this season. Eleven/Max and Dustin/Steve/Robin have been my favorite 4 eps in.

Also just found out that the actress that plays Robin is the daughter of Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke

Ep. 2 started.

Hopper’s such a petty, hating *** boy.
6602FDE5-4294-4A60-A0C9-98F49FD77378.png

I know Billy couldn’t make it to the momo because he got abducted by the monster but did Mrs. Wheeler p out when she saw her husband knocked out on the couch?

EDIT: Nevermind, question answered by the character herself.

Last edited:
Holy **** the ending of 4 :pimp:

On 4 right now. Mad as hell this shorty I with wanted to watch...fell asleep during Ep 1. Woke up when I was finishing Ep 3 so had to rewatch the last 20 minutes of Ep 1 and she fell asleep during Ep 2. Really ****ing my binging up because I’ll get through 5 or 6 probably before she wakes up and will have to rewatch 2-5 or 6 :sick::smh:

Edit: Ep 4 ending :wow:

Do they basically have an army of them that are infected?

Last edited:
Ep. 4

Whoooo 11 & the gang with the Kids Next Door type moves on Billy Badass.

Caught his *** slippin’.

Breh in that room like Trinidad James.

Ep. 4

Whoooo 11 & the gang with the Kids Next Door type moves on Billy Badass.

Caught his *** slippin’.

Breh in that room like Trinidad James.[
/QUOTE]

Prolly should spoiler that :lol:

Dustin/Steve/Robbin/Black Shorty finna take a massive L along the way to the finale

On 4 right now. Mad as hell this shorty I with wanted to watch...fell asleep during Ep 1. Woke up when I was finishing Ep 3 so had to rewatch the last 20 minutes of Ep 1 and she fell asleep during Ep 2. Really ****ing my binging up because I’ll get through 5 or 6 probably before she wakes up and will have to rewatch 2-5 or 6 :sick::smh:

Edit: Ep 4 ending :wow:

Do they basically have an army of them that are infected?
Just finished ep 4 :wow:
That’s what I got from it. So how does the monster infection work? It sucks the people’s faces and then is able to possess them?

Just finished ep 4 :wow:
That’s what I got from it. So how does the monster infection work? It sucks the people’s faces and then is able to possess them?

That’s what I’m thinking as well. I’m confused as to how it could infect that many folks, though. It also looks like it’s not confined to that basement where Billy and Heather got infected It got Mrs. Driscoll through the exploded rat. The Holloway’s were tied up and taken away. Looks like it’s making people drink all sorts of chemicals too which hasn’t fully been explained why yet

Also, why do all these white folks leave their doors unlocked. I swear everybody is just walking into cribs all willy nilly :lol:

Mrs. Wheeler showing up to the pool in full makeup that matches her swimsuit and high heels :smh: :lol:

3 episodes in so far. Season could be the best one yet.

Back
Top Bottom