**Stray Dog Unappreciation** Vol. Attack

Aight NT, so I walk up to Rite Aid to cop some personal hygiene products. It was all good, I get my shaving cream and the current issue of Complex. Plus, I gotmy flirt on with the cashier. Seems like a gangbuster night so far. So then, I'm walking home and I see this dog sniffin' through the garbage and Icross the street, to stay out of harms way. I think I'm cool until I see this mangy piece of s**t runnin towards me. I go "OH SNAP!" and take offrunnin. The dog nips my ankle and rips my corduroys. Now I'm pissed. But I use the pain to fuel my adrenaline as I'm being chased. I felt like JoshCribbs, weavin' in and out of parked cars. All while, my neighbors are getting a kick out of my white a** flyin down the street. I'm sayin "HELPME!!! AHHHHHH" like a little b***h.
smh.gif
I get in front of my house and run up the hood of my car so the dog can't get to me, I roll up my magazine andthrow it across the street, the dog follows it, and I dart inside. I don't think I can ever show my face again, I will be known as the "screamingWhite boy".

Originally Posted by roback1991

Aight NT, so I walk up to Rite Aid to cop some personal hygiene products. It was all good, I get my shaving cream and the current issue of Complex. Plus, I got my flirt on with the cashier. Seems like a gangbuster night so far. So then, I'm walking home and I see this dog sniffin' through the garbage and I cross the street, to stay out of harms way. I think I'm cool until I see this mangy piece of s**t runnin towards me. I go "OH SNAP!" and take off runnin. The dog nips my ankle and rips my corduroys. Now I'm pissed. But I use the pain to fuel my adrenaline as I'm being chased. I felt like Josh Cribbs, weavin' in and out of parked cars. All while, my neighbors are getting a kick out of my white a** flyin down the street. I'm sayin "HELP ME!!! AHHHHHH" like a little b***h.
smh.gif
I get in front of my house and run up the hood of my car so the dog can't get to me, I roll up my magazine and throw it across the street, the dog follows it, and I dart inside. I don't think I can ever show my face again, I will be known as the "screaming White boy".

Now I know why the dog was upset.

Hahahahh the hood dog just wanted to play man
laugh.gif
...but on the real tho ushould have just established dominance
grin.gif
and he would have known whatsreally good and backed off.

never run

i wouldve let the dog come to me, at that point id make a decision if he a threat or not.

if a threat im gonna step back if he come at me poke him in the eyes asap.

Originally Posted by Inno21

Hahahahh the hood dog just wanted to play man
laugh.gif
...but on the real tho u should have just established dominance
grin.gif
and he would have known whats really good and backed off.

so........whip it out?

Originally Posted by roback1991

Aight NT, so I walk up to Rite Aid to cop some personal hygiene products. It was all good, I get my shaving cream and the current issue of Complex. Plus, I got my flirt on with the cashier. Seems like a gangbuster night so far. So then, I'm walking home and I see this dog sniffin' through the garbage and I cross the street, to stay out of harms way. I think I'm cool until I see this mangy piece of s**t runnin towards me. I go "OH SNAP!" and take off runnin. The dog nips my ankle and rips my corduroys. Now I'm pissed. But I use the pain to fuel my adrenaline as I'm being chased. I felt like Josh Cribbs, weavin' in and out of parked cars. All while, my neighbors are getting a kick out of my white a** flyin down the street. I'm sayin "HELP ME!!! AHHHHHH" like a little b***h.
smh.gif
I get in front of my house and run up the hood of my car so the dog can't get to me, I roll up my magazine and throw it across the street, the dog follows it, and I dart inside. I don't think I can ever show my face again, I will be known as the "screaming White boy".

Personal Hygiene????Buster???Sniffin???Help Me?????Screaming White Boy???

sounds like you had a case of rape....call 1800-IM-RAPED.......

sounds like i found me a sig too
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're never supposed to run from dogs... or atleast turn your back from them... best thing to do is walk backwards.

same thing happened to me the other day, i was walking to the dentist(i totaled my car) and this dog spots me down the street. he posts up at his house andwhen i get in range he starts barking. so i keep it pushing, and he is following me. i know that you have to act like you gon whoop the dog to scare them, so istart running so hes chasing me and cut and turn like michael jordan and bolt right back at the dog screaming. the dog turned and booked it the other waywhimpering

lmao...I remember when I was like 14 walking to the grocery store when a doberman came running at me.. I don;t know what got into me I screamed in this highpitched #$$ voive for a good 15 seconds until I hopped a fence. I hate dogs..

^^^
roll.gif

you shoulda took if your belt and beat the crap outta the dog on some next friday type isssh

Back
Top Bottom