STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

this is gunna be the first game ive beasted on in a very long time
you aint lying.

Im going home for the weekend and im taking my ps3 back from my lil brothers and making them buy they own so i can play this game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i aint touch my ps3 in a minute, but im gonna pick this up.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

1zgyh6w.jpg

Bdis add my PSN and if you have a 360 add my GT, I toss out L's from console to console
devil.gif

laugh.gif
@ the picture

yeah boost I have both xbox and ps3 psn is in the sig xbox its keron ..I hand out L's like there gifts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Just came back from the SFIV launch party in Downtown LA...

Party was cool, but not great.

smh.gif
@ Capcom only giving away 10 - 15 copies of the game tonight with 500 - 600+ heads in attendance.

But DJ Qbert's performance was fresh as always.

And quit expecting to get the game on Tuesday... If your local spot is selling them on Tuesday, hooray for you, you must live close to distribution.

Ship dates, street dates, and retail dates - 3 completely different meanings.
And I was gonna go to this too. It was at the boniventure (or something like that) in downtown LA right? Good thing I didnt.
@ MOCA.

Don't get me wrong, if you've never played the game before, you would've had a blast.

I've been playing SFIV @ a local arcade since last summer/fall, so I didn't go just to get some games in.

Edit ~~//> So many different setups... Consoles with FightSticks, consoles with regular controllers, and standard arcade cabinets. If you would've wentjust to get down on the game, you would leave the night cheesin' like a geek. You could've easily walked out 40+ rounds on SFIV.

If you were down to knock a chick's head off for a free copy of SFIV being thrown into the crowds, then you should've gone.

They totally defeated the purpose of having raffle tickets @ the party...

Quite a few females, though.

And some chunky Asian dude was dressed up as Sakura.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Just came back from the SFIV launch party in Downtown LA...

Party was cool, but not great.

smh.gif
@ Capcom only giving away 10 - 15 copies of the game tonight with 500 - 600+ heads in attendance.

But DJ Qbert's performance was fresh as always.

And quit expecting to get the game on Tuesday... If your local spot is selling them on Tuesday, hooray for you, you must live close to distribution.

Ship dates, street dates, and retail dates - 3 completely different meanings.
And I was gonna go to this too. It was at the boniventure (or something like that) in downtown LA right? Good thing I didnt.
@ MOCA.

Don't get me wrong, if you've never played the game before, you would've had a blast.

I've been playing SFIV @ a local arcade since last summer/fall, so I didn't go just to get some games in.

If you were down to knock a chick's head off for a free copy of SFIV being thrown into the crowds, then you should've gone.

They totally defeated the purpose of having raffle tickets @ the party...

Quite a few females, though.

And some chunky Asian dude was dressed up as Sakura.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Ofcourse..

Wish I would have gone. Oh well. getting my copy on the 18th. STILL TAKING TOO DAM LONG.
mad.gif

Posted this in the PS3 thread, but I figured I's post it here too:

Man...the event last night a lot of fun. They threw out a lot of free stuff, including copies of the game. I wasn't fortunate enough to get a copy, but Idid get a lot of playtime in. The controls are pretty solid and the graphics are top notch. I'm sure you guys know that already...I had a great time.

I know you want pics, soooooo

Crazy customized cabinet. You could enter a raffle to win one. This Akuma one was my favorite. Check the smoke
eek.gif

Knux performance

Supreme Soul(ABDC)

Qbert performed as well and killed it.

They screened the new anime as well. It was nice!!

There was a LOT of cool memorabilia all over the place. Here's just a lil bit of that:

The man, Yoshinori Ono signing. Of course I got something signed. More on that later...

The goodie bag:
History of Capcom fighting foldout

Street Fighter comic

Mini Chun-Li figure

Fresh T-shirt

Here's what I got Ono-san to sign for me:

He signed Fuerte's man parts. Ayo?
laugh.gif

Oh the misses won a cool Verizon messenger with some soft cases and a bluetooth headset. Good job
smile.gif

I reserved my copy at Gamestop awhile ago and still have gotten no phobne call. I was told I would be getting a phone call maybe a week before release , butnothing yet. This is my first time reserving a game from gamestop. For those who have reserved from them before, what is the routine for reserved games?

NIce.. Sorry to ask but who is that dude who signed your posted?
It was Yoshinori Ono. He's the Producer of SFIV. He worked on way more Capcom games before it(Onimusha, DMC to name a few), but this is themost recent one.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I reserved my copy at Gamestop awhile ago and still have gotten no phobne call. I was told I would be getting a phone call maybe a week before release , but nothing yet. This is my first time reserving a game from gamestop. For those who have reserved from them before, what is the routine for reserved games?

they call you a day before the game comes out. although, they never called me for fear2. but we all know the game comes out the 18th so you have nothing toworry about if they dont call you. just remember they only hold it for a day or two.

^^ 48 hours max.
Originally Posted by NCTwin
From the looks of the angle on this pic, you were standing right next to me.
laugh.gif

Really?? I wish I would've known. I'm new out here, so it would've been cool to meet a fellow NTer.

Word is Street Fighter IV is entirely SOLD OUT in JAPAN.

NCTwin wrote:
Really?? I wish I would've known. I'm new out here, so it would've been cool to meet a fellow NTer.
What were you wearing (no Kanye)?

Some JP expert player I friend listed from HD Remix was in Arcade mode this morning.

Damn. Thought it was a worldwide release same day. I just went into Practice mode on Remix. (learned you can fireball out of Chun-Li's Close HP
pimp.gif
Jumpin HP, close range HP, HP fireball out, big damage) Then took out some corner hiders with Chun's stored super, even against a jump in. One guy kept jumpingin all 3 rounds against it. That dude didn't learn what was up.

I just looked through his achievements. He already had like the 100 EX moves used. 50 wins online you get 10 points, 100 wins online you get the same, 10 more.

There's probably an achievement list on like the Capcom blogs, I never looked for it or anything.

Back
Top Bottom