STREET FIGHTER 4!

Does anybody know if Walmart is gonna have the collector's edition and what day they will have it?? (I have a gift card there)

Also where's the best place and when to get the PS3 Street Fighter 4 Controller (Akuma)?

• Abel
  • Akuma
  • Balrog
  • Blanka
  • Cammy
  • Chun Li
  • Crimson Viper
  • Dan
  • Dhalsim
  • E. Honda
  • El Fuerte
  • Fei Long
  • Gen
  • Gouken
  • Guile
  • Ken
  • M. Bison
  • Rose
  • Rufus
  • Ryu
  • Sagat
  • Sakura
  • Seth
  • Vega
  • Zangief

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Does anybody know if Walmart is gonna have the collector's edition and what day they will have it?? (I have a gift card there)

Also where's the best place and when to get the PS3 Street Fighter 4 Controller (Akuma)?

Ive been to 4 different retailers and all of them told me they will not be getting them to sell at the store, they were sold by preorder and are backordered,so if you want one and didnt order initially, your F'd

Originally Posted by Jeanius86

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Ive been to 4 different retailers and all of them told me they will not be getting them to sell at the store, they were sold by preorder and are backordered, so if you want one and didnt order initially, your F'd

Damn that sucks. I hope that everyone gets a chance to cop it. When I pick mine up on wed, I'll see if i can snag one and help someone out
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Black Tee with white thermal under, scifen jeans and Zoom Talache Hi's. You weren't the one with the black Undefeated fitted, were you??

laugh.gif

Was it that obvious I'm an NTer?

So it WAS you!!
laugh.gif

I was the bald black guy in glasses. It's funny cuz I was gonna compiment you on that hat, but I didn't want to scare anyone.

You guys started grabbing chairs and sitting down by the stage. I felt like the odd man out, so I went to play some games.
That's funny, I even talked to your %%!.
laugh.gif

Yeah, those were all my coworkers. We cut work short like, "!#+% it, we gotta beat traffic."

We grabbed chairs to post up by the side of the stage for Qbert's set 'cause he was starting soon. It was well worth it.

This is the part where I claim I'll say whattup if I ever see you around, but I was too drunk to remember faces.
laugh.gif
it's cool. Like I said, I'm new here, so it was probably the first and last time I see you. I have no idea where the hot spotsare...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Did anybody else get the normal non-te stick?

just wanted to know if the LS feature for anybody else, ONLY works in actual gameplay????

when i'm on the xbox dash it does not work at all, but it works fine in actual gameplay.....anybody else care to chime in?

I haven't opened mine yet...not sure if this will help you...but isn't there a switch to toggle the joysticks functionality from ls/rs/dpad? so youcould just switch to the dpad for dashboard to navigate? Not sure if that's what you're talking about or if you're specifically trying to get thels to function on the dash.

My lil brother got his arcade stick in, thank god, the 360 controller is a mess playing fighting games. Null Snake knows, I got in his %+% using the Horistick, dude was handicapped on the 360 pad
laugh.gif

newarcadesticks002%282%29.jpg

newarcadesticks003%282%29.jpg

We already have a Hori Stick which is pretty dope.
newarcadesticks008%282%29.jpg

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by snkrcollector

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu
head band is dope. Anything else?

yea i saw some vids on gamespot. Looks pretty sweet.

Ryu>Ken

Akuma > both.
Silly boy, Ken does work on anyone in any SF game.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Who's everyone going to play with?
I haven't even played this game at all yet and I know I'm gonna be using Rufus a lot...I've always been a Zangief / Dhalsim kindaplayer anyway.

On a side note...anyone else remember these horrible figures lol.

61JgJnyIhCL._SS400_.jpg

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I still cant find the arcade stick anywhere.

Would the fight pad be a good alternative?
Where you located?

Fry's has the Standard Edition FightStick on shelves.

Plus, the SE will be constantly manufactured. If you have the patience, you'll have a FightStick before the summer even hits.

Where you located?

Plus, the SE will be constantly manufactured. If you have the patience, you'll have a FightStick before the summer even hits.

Is the standard edition $150 as well?

Where you located?

Im in the bay area, my friend that works at game stop and says his store has them, but only or the people that reserved them.

He's gonna try and set one aside for me, so hopefully he can do it

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Who's everyone going to play with?
I haven't even played this game at all yet and I know I'm gonna be using Rufus a lot...I've always been a Zangief / Dhalsim kinda player anyway.

On a side note...anyone else remember these horrible figures lol.

61JgJnyIhCL._SS400_.jpg

naw hommies those where the shyttt....

I had a few of those GI joe/SF2 figures lol. Anyways picked this up today. I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Guide Book

2jdq5i1.jpg

2w68j0n.jpg

And got my free Ryu headband
happy.gif

2qak4th.jpg

Where you located?

Wait, so are they gonna make a second run of Tournament FightSticks or are you referring to the Standard Edition?

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Where you located?

Wait, so are they gonna make a second run of Tournament FightSticks or are you referring to the Standard Edition?
No luck near Downtown L.A then

checked Best Buy but nothing. Amazon is shipping on the 20th
alien.gif

pshht gamestop releasing on wednesday... sucks and i called gamecrazy and they said theyll be releasing on tuesday. im never gonna reserve from gs again

Back
Top Bottom