STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by djaward

I put this badboy on reserve 2 months ago. Im more excited for this stick then the game. I want to play other games with this stick. MvC2, Street Fighter HD, Mortal Kombat.. Im still copping the game aswell.. 360 for the win..
street-fighter-stick.jpg
wasup with that controller in the back?

played it at an arcade in manhattan and EFF'd people up on my first and only run. I had an ill streak, and got beat by a dude who played with c. viper.I never played against her, and she does mad weird motions in the air, so that messed me up and ended my streak.

Ken's shoryuken is SICK in this game. Lighting people up
smokin.gif

with that said...i won't be copping. SF is a game that I enjoy and I'm pretty good at...but I think it's better in moderation.

im prally old school and prally mad late but since when did the arcade controller for street fighter have 8 buttons? i thought it was 6

sold fallout 3 007 quatom of solace and got a 20% toward stf4 ima cop it on 360 been practicing on hd remix lately

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I put this badboy on reserve 2 months ago. Im more excited for this stick then the game. I want to play other games with this stick. MvC2, Street Fighter HD, Mortal Kombat.. Im still copping the game aswell.. 360 for the win..
street-fighter-stick.jpg

My guess is that it's this, but i could be wrong. BTW where do you cop or reserve that fightstick?

2qvwe4z.jpg

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

street-fighter-stick.jpg

My guess is that it's this, but i could be wrong. BTW where do you cop or reserve that fightstick?

2qvwe4z.jpg
SORRY THAT PIC IS NOT MINE.. I got it off the net.. I just wanted to show what I reserved.. I reserved it at GAMESTOP in december..

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by snkrcollector

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu
head band is dope. Anything else?

yea i saw some vids on gamespot. Looks pretty sweet.

Ryu>Ken

Akuma > both.
smh.gif

Ken > *

Just called Gamestop and asked about the Fightstick. Dude said they are takin reserves for em and for the 360 it will be $80.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu

Ryu>Ken

Akuma > both.
smh.gif

Ken > *
smh.gif

Fei Long > anyone u choose to throw against me

Add me and u shall feel the wrath
pimp.gif

Ugh..very jealous. Missed the boat on reserving the tourney stick..but I hear they producing more, I won't miss out twice.

Just called Gamestop and asked about the Fightstick. Dude said they are takin reserves for em and for the 360 it will be $80.
eek.gif

Not the same stick pictured above...the one in the picture is the Tournament Edition stick with same parts as the arcade cabinet, retails for 150$...the 80$stick is the inferior one...something along these lines...

sf4stick360.jpg

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

eek.gif

Not the same stick pictured above...the one in the picture is the Tournament Edition stick with same parts as the arcade cabinet, retails for 150$...the 80$ stick is the inferior one...something along these lines...

sf4stick360.jpg

ahh i see, for 80 bucks id rather get the sf4 controller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

eek.gif

Not the same stick pictured above...the one in the picture is the Tournament Edition stick with same parts as the arcade cabinet, retails for 150$...the 80$ stick is the inferior one...something along these lines...

ahh i see, for 80 bucks id rather get the sf4 controller
laugh.gif

Yeah I'm really kicking myself in the rear for not reserving the tourney stick when I had the chance...I still have my Dead or Alive 4 stick which seems tobe the same as the 80$ one with a diff background. Guess I'll be stuck with that until I can grab one of the others.

Yo everyone that's gettin list their Gamertags so we can get a tourney going a week after release date
pimp.gif

Sk8bord J

thats not the 80 dollar stick and dont underrate the reg fight stick trust me....wheres markman when you need him

Originally Posted by Null Snake

thats not the 80 dollar stick and dont underrate the reg fight stick trust me....wheres markman when you need him
Yeah this is the actual pic...

51CsxvLuibL._SS420_.jpg

If it plays anything like the DOA stick , I'll still be waiting until a tourney one appears somewhere.

Ryu>Ken

Akuma > both.

QFT, im hyped for this game still

Back
Top Bottom