i aint been this hyped for a game since i was a little kid
pimp.gif

Damn had no idea this was dropping,

so it comes out vday weekend?

thats payday weekend for me too.

copped!

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by Null Snake

thats not the 80 dollar stick and dont underrate the reg fight stick trust me....wheres markman when you need him
Yeah this is the actual pic...

51CsxvLuibL._SS420_.jpg

If it plays anything like the DOA stick , I'll still be waiting until a tourney one appears somewhere.

im thinking about buying the stick, but wondering if u can take out the graphic ...that !%! is mad ugly
sick.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Yo everyone that's gettin list their Gamertags so we can get a tourney going a week after release date
pimp.gif

Sk8bord J
Flash House

ps... Blanka>Ken>Ryu>Akuma

Already pre-ordered the game and tourney stick on the PS3.

Dictator will destroy all!

I still have to go to Rack 'n Cue and play it on the actual arcade smh...

I just went back to UC Davis this past weekend and checked out their arcade (MU Games Area.... i used to work there too). They have the arcade there... theset up is ridiculous. 2 HD screens, and the players cannot see each other. the screens are back to back. graphics looked sick.

50 cents per play.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by snkrcollector

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu
head band is dope. Anything else?

yea i saw some vids on gamespot. Looks pretty sweet.

Ryu>Ken

Akuma > both.
Shin Akuma Pwnz all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

^ Whats the difference between the sticks in gameplay?

full 360 compatibility. the fighting stick ex (virtua fighter stick) doesnt have a true full 360 rotating analog stick. when you tru to do quarter circles orfull circles, you can feel the squared space instead of a circle. that, and the buttons, the fighting stick EX2 came with some low grade, loud, cheaplyinstalled 6 button configuration. i hope the SF4 stick is much better because i want it. if i cant get it, im looking into making my own

Ben anticipatin this for about a year now

pretty much played SC4 out...ranked in the top 375 in standard versus

KEN/SAGAT ALL DAY

sf4nextvu4.jpg

laugh.gif
anyone who has ever played street fighter in a packed arcade knowswhats up with this
pimp.gif

damn i cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom