STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

mvc2... most overrated fighting game ever created. yeah i said it.
I used to say its the wackest Marvel off all time until i learnt about the deep mechanics of it. Theres elements I still dont like but the game isdeep as hell, the likes of which i dont think we'll see for a VERY long time. Its incredibly complex at high level

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I dont understand why everyone feels the need to go out and buy an arcade stick. Just use a regular control and alter the button controls to your liking.

I totally agree. I mean, I personally love playing Street Fighter, but I simply don't see myself dropping that much money for a controller that will be used for only ONE game.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix?

Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting?

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3?

Fatal Fury?

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 [as it gets retro'ed]?

Samurai Shodown II?

Virtua Fighter 5?

Tekken 6?

And the need for an arcade stick is just simply how we grew up...

The first time most of us ever touched a video game was an arcade cabinet of Street Fighter II, and we continued to grow accustomed to that specific layout of a joystick and 6 face buttons if we couldn't afford a Sega Genesis with a couple of quarters that we'd rather take to the local liquor store or arcade spot around the corner.

A lot of us can't necessarily do an ultra combo consisting of a joystick movement + 3 face buttons @ the same time on a 360 controller or a PS3 controller, nor could a lot of us pull off the combos we've memorized ever since we were the age of a single-digit number.

In the end, it's our money - not any of yours. Why should it concern any of you about how we spend our own money?

In short: To each, their own.
Well your statement in the end is the answer for all this. Not everyone is in every fighting game out there. That is why I personally feel that I don't need ot buy a $150 arcade stick for a game. Who was questioning any of you of how to spend your money? It was a personal statement regarding the MSRP price of the stick.

Anyway, will this be the last Street Fighter game out or are there plans for future games to this?
Also people who play a lot of playing games will tell you that it might cause blisters at time too. Also one of many other reasons to get ajoystick

Jeez with all these problems I think I should just stick with the Fightpad and DOA 4 stick for now...return the SE and wait for a second batch of TE.

Just got an email stating my online order was backordered
eyes.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
. Now I have to go out and look for one since I don't knowhow long it will be backordered. Anyone know what places will be selling today (without pre-order)? It's 6am here, so I can't call any places and findout yet. Some places I can think of around me are Gamestop, Target, Best Buy, and FYE.

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Do they have it in bestbuy today?

i preordered mine from best buy and i just got an email saying i can pick it up at the store on the 18th, so they may be getting it then.

called walmart and target area my area and they didn't get their shipment in yet. I should have pre ordered mines last week

Gamestop told me yesterday they'd have them around 11 today...then at 11 told me 3......now I called just to check and they not getting till after 6, thisgame better friggin drop today.

just got an email from deepdiscount.com, the SFIV CE was all sold out already, and my order on backordered
tired.gif

aaaand because of the Red Rings of Death...I won't be getting this game for quite some time now.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

aaaand because of the Red Rings of Death...I won't be getting this game for quite some time now.
im on the same boat
ohwell.gif

just sent my xbox out yesterday. who knows when i'll have it back

for gamestop, you cant just walk in and get it right? they make you do that reserve bs like a day before right?

^ I just did at the King Of Prussia, PA store for those in or around Philly. They had copies when they opened. My GT is Longshot Panda PS3 for anyone trying todo this after 6 PM ET

so its about to be 10 am, which means game stop opens in a bit. ANYONE GET THEIR GAME YET?

got out of class at 10 went to the game stop copped it n havent blinked since.......... game is amazin

I am dying here at work. Dont get off until 5. Im going to skip dropping off my dry cleaning and run home. If youre in Philly on 76 around rush hour, WATCHOUT. A black cadillac CTS is going to be driving on the shoulder at 120 mph going towards Philly. Im itching to play this as soon as I walk in the door.

Back
Top Bottom